Inverted Dice (effect)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inverted Dice is a Debuff.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- This effect turns movement forward due to rolling in the Roll Phase into movement backward.
- This effect cannot stack.
- The Inverted Dice Debuff is removed in an Effects Phase of a turn where the player has had a page with the text "You roll backwards due to Inverted Dice." in the Roll Phase and has an Effects Phase check while alive. (It is not removed if the turn doesn't meet this criteria.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Supposing you have higher negative Speed than your die roll result, you still move 0 spaces.
- This effect's interaction with Racing In Reverse needs testing.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Box Of Chocolates' Boomerangy Banana