ICE-Bot is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player.
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
- Frost Immunity: If you would use an ICE-Bot standardly, you fail to steal or Freeze an item even if the target is within range.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- If an item that you stole with this ICE-Bot fully thaws out while it's in your inventory, the stolen item is returned to the player you stole it from.
- If this ICE-Bot is removed from the game, all items in your inventory that you stole with this ICE-Bot are returned to the player(s) you stole it/them from.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If either effect would activate after the player who was stolen from has left the game, the stolen item is still returned to that player.
- The thaw-triggered effect can't activate if the ICE-Bot is Frozen, though the removal-triggered effect can.
- If you steal an item(s) with the ICE-Bot and then your ICE-Bot is transferred to and then destroyed in another inventory, the removal-triggered effect won't activate for items you've stolen.
- If the ICE-Bot isn't in your inventory when an item you've stolen with it thaws in your inventory, the thaw-triggered effect can't activate.
- If the ICE-Bot returns to your inventory afterwards and the stolen item thaws out in your inventory (after being Frozen again at any point) while the ICE-Bot is in your inventory, the thaw-triggered effect will activate.
- If an item stolen with ICE-Bot is transformed, it retains its "stolen by PlayerName" and "stolen by ICE-Bot(A)" properties; essentially its relation to the connected ICE-Bot is unchanged.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; In addition to attracting the ICE-Bot, it has a chance to Incapacitate you.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]