Totem Of The Beast
(Redirected from Hyena Scavenger)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Totem Of The Beast is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- The base chance for the 1st Resurrection Phase event after death to occur is increased to be ~50%.
- Being Reincarnated doesn't prevent you from using items, skills, or pseudo-items. This applies to standard use, event use, Item Recipes, and use of an item or skill through another item or skill (e.g. Condense Magic, Flying Carpet, etc.)
- If you are Reincarnated as a Pigeon: Reincarnated's effect to reduce the amount of dice you roll from 2 to 1 is negated.
- If you are Reincarnated as a Spotted Hyena: You are passively granted Hyena Scavenger.
- Hyena Scavenger: Whenever you kill another player, you gain Red Meat.
- If you are Reincarnated as a Honey Badger: Blocks an extra death.
- If you reach 4 or 5 Karma and then reach the Reincarnate event or reach 4+ Karma during a skipped turn as a...
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like Hyena Scavenger.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Hyena Scavenger Tooltip Whenever you make a kill as a Hyena, you gain a piece of Red Meat.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Be part of 3 successful Indian rituals in The Wild West.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]