Hell's Angel is an event that can be reached with the Wildcard: Flavor Events Neutral Effect from the [The Hell's Angel] option of Wildcard: Flavor Events or from the [A card picturing a a tough biker.] option in Cards Of Fate. It can also simply be a random event.
In the event, you choose one of the following options:
- [Hitch a Ride!]: Have sex, move 14-18 spaces forward, and receive a random STD from the generic STD-givers (1) pool. Then, choose to receive Gasoline, an Unlabeled Can, or nothing.
- If you select [Hitch a Ride!] and have Jinxed Jewel Of Impotence, the above consequence does not occur; you instead move back 6 spaces.
- [Leave]: You simply leave the event.
Event Text[edit | edit source]
- Upon encounter:
- Upon selecting the [Hitch a ride!] option normally:
- Upon selecting the [Hitch a ride!] option with Jinxed Jewel Of Impotence:
No Sex, No Ride You jump on the bike but the Hell's Angel notices you can't have sex! He kicks you off his bike and scares you back 6 spaces.
- Selecting the [Leave] option:
No Way In Hell! Ohhhhh, hell no! What does this game think anyway?! That you're gonna hitch a ride with some guy who's literally being described as 'pretty rapey'?
Fuck this shit!
- Former subevent after selecting [Continue] in the No Way In Hell! subevent:
Chatbox Text[edit | edit source]
- Upon encounter:
[PlayerName] encountered a Hell's Angel.
- Upon selecting the [Hitch a ride!] option:
[PlayerName] hitched a ride with the Hell's Angel, got raped a little bit and got infected with Y.
- Upon selecting the [Leave] option:
[PlayerName] didn't hitch a ride with the Hell's Angel.
- Upon selecting an item in the Just A Bit Rapey subevent or [Continue] in the No Way In Hell subevent:
[PlayerName] stole X from the Hell's Angel.