Handegg is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target any player.
- If the target is another player within range: The Handegg is transferred from your inventory into the target's inventory.
- If the target is not within range: Nothing occurs besides this item being removed from the game.
- If the target is yourself: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- When this item is first created, it locks onto a space 40-70 spaces in front of you (that will be visible in this item's tooltip.) (A true copy of this item will retain the original's locked-on space.)
- If you are on the locked-on space or any space higher than the locked-on space, this item hatches and transforms into a random item from the generic Living item-givers pool, also you and all of your teammates gain a random "positive effect" from the generic positive effect-givers pool.
- When another player successfully hits you with any basic melee weapon's melee attack, they steal your Handegg.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 2nd listed bullet does not require movement to trigger.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Bird World's eggs
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]