Gun is an item.
|Tooltip||Use the Gun to shoot someone in your next turn, forcing them to run away.|
|Object, Magnetic, Mechanical|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Gain the Gun effect connected to a queue for the Pew Pew! event.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig.
- Use against the Small Golem of the Archaeology Dig.
- Use against the Dune Guard of the Dungeon Crawl and inflict 16-20(?) damage.
- Use against The Bear! and randomly incur 1 of 3 outcomes: kill the bear with a chance to use a Skinning Knife and a chance to gain 3 turns of PETA OR the bear kills you OR choose for the bear to go backwards or forwards.
- Use against a bad guy in The Wild West.
- Use to attempt robbing The Bank.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random player within an 8-space radius of the landing spot is targeted. The affected player is shot at and may randomly be killed.
- Insert into the Weeping Angel Interface in the Secret Room related to The Doctor In The TARDIS.
Related Items[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; In addition to attracting the Gun, it has a chance to kill you and not be acquired.
- Peace Dove
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Guns N' Roses in The Jungle
- Ivan's Weapons Van
- The Cowboy Shop in The Wild West
- Dig with Shovel in The Wild West
- Jackpot in The Wild West
- Gun (event)
- The Lever's Reinforcements Activation Panel
- Improbability Device (event)
- The United Nations' Soldiers! subevent
- Hit the drunk in The Wild West with (Holy) Hammer/Drunkard's Bar.
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Deaf Genie
- Duel Time? Fixed Chance Phase event
- GRARRG in Yello World
- FSM Afterlife's Beach/Pirates!/Meaning Of Life subevents
- Oh Really?
- Pawn Shop
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Gun can be the murder weapon that killed The Baron of The Haunted Mansion.