(Redirected from Go To Easter Shoppe)
Easter Basket is a pseudo-item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If you have at least 15 Easter Eggs: Lose 15 Easter Eggs and gain a Go To Easter Shoppe Neutral Effect connected to a queue for the Easter Shoppe event.
- If you have less than 15 Easter Eggs: Nothing occurs.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Go To Easter Shoppe Tooltip You are going to visit the Easter Shoppe!
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- The Easter Basket stores all of your Easter Eggs, the currency of the Easter Shoppe; it begins with 0. Easter Eggs can be gained during each Easter Egg Wave.
- Easter Egg Wave: Easter Egg Waves occur periodically during Easter; the periods are based on real time. During the effect, the text, "EASTER EGGS INBOUND!/PREPARE YOURSELF FOR EASTER EGGS!" shows up, then all players have 8-11(?) Easter Eggs fly around on their screen for a few seconds; all players have an identical amount of each type of egg shown; exactly 1 Easter Bomb type of egg and 0-1 Special type of egg will be in each player's batch. Scrolling over each type of egg removes that egg from your screen (but not other players' screens) and otherwise has a different effect:
- A Normal egg will result in gaining 1 egg in your Basket after the wave ends.
- A Golden egg will result in gaining 5 eggs in your Basket after the wave ends.
- A Special egg out of Arcane Egg, Arctic Egg, Blazing Egg, Chocolate Surprise Egg, Golden Egg, Mecha Egg, and Shapeshifter's Egg will result in gaining 1 egg in your Basket as well as a corresponding egg being added to your inventory after the wave ends.
- An Easter Bomb egg will result in you becoming Incapacitated and all remaining Easter Eggs flying around your screen (but not other players' screens) being destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Detonation is used during an Easter Egg Wave, all players who haven't yet scrolled over their Easter Bomb become Incapacitated, and all remaining flying eggs are destroyed.
- If "No." is used during an Easter Egg Wave, all of the eggs (including the Bomb) move in their pre-existing path much more slowly for 4 seconds, then afterward all of the eggs (including the Bomb) slowly fall straight down out of the window.
- Golden egg and Golden Egg as mentioned above are distinct. They have slightly different sprites. Golden Egg will also have a significantly larger sprite than Golden egg during the Wave.
- If a wave has Special eggs, all players will have the same Special egg in their wave.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- All players automatically gain this pseudo-item when the game begins during Easter.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]