Gnome is an item.
|Tooltip||Feed a Food item to a Living item, resetting its cooldown.|
|Object, Living, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose another item you have which is Food. Then, choose a Living item which is currently on cooldown to feed the chosen Food item to the chosen Living item and fully reset the Living item's cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 1st item choice is considered to be a "use" for something like Ethereal Gloves, though it doesn't put the Gnome on cooldown.
- If the chosen Food item is no longer in your inventory, you cannot feed it to to the chosen Living item; attempting to do so does nothing but put the Gnome on cooldown and reset its Standard Use.
- If the chosen Food item transforms or loses a Food enchantment, it can still be fed to the Living item.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Gnome+Clock= Metro-Gnome
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]