Glitcho Glasses is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If used during another living player's turn control: You Hypnotize the player currently in control of the turn; this effect lasts until the Event Phase ends, or there is a Forced End, or you leave the game.
- If used while you have turn control or while the player with turn control is Dead or during Round Effects: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown for 1 turn.
Related Items[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This item is particularly strong vs. Merchant as it lets you force them to wire you all of their Rupees (max. 100) at The Bank any time they have a Shops! event; this also works whenever a player goes to The Bank normally or has it as an option either for Crossroads or Cards Of Fate.
- The Magic Shop is designed such that regular Hypno Glasses won't always let you force an end to the event, though Glitcho Glasses have no such problem.
- You can force a player to launch themself backward with the Catapult. (Pick A House is a particularly good time for this if the target wouldn't want to become a Stark.)
Trivia[edit | edit source]