Glitch is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If this item has not gained a "category" enchantment from its passive effect: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown for 1 turn.
- If this item has gained a "category" enchantment from its passive effect: Transform this item into a random item of the same category as the last "category" enchantment it gained due to its own passive effect. (The new item will be from the generic Food item-givers pool, the generic Jewelry item-givers pool, the generic Living item-givers pool, or the generic Mechanical item-givers pool.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even if something like Scintillating Spellstone removes the most recent "category" enchantment this item gained due to its own passive effect, it can still be transformed into an item of that category.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Every turn, this item loses the Food, Jewelry, Living and Mechanical enchantments if possible, then this item gains a random "category" enchantment out of Food, Jewelry, Living and Mechanical. In addition, each of the following enchantments have a chance to randomly be added to/be removed from this item: Delicious, Fireproof, Frostproof, Sparkling and Soulbound.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- Any Marieke Doll excluding Glitchieke Doll
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Gun + Glitch = Glitch Glock
- Improbability Device + Glitch = Improbaglitchity Device
- Furry Gobbo + Glitch = Furry Glibbo
- Fluffy Gobbo + Glitch = Fluffy Glibbo
- Fuzzy Gobbo + Glitch = Fuzzy Glibbo
- Hand Grenade + Glitch = Glitchade
- Hypno Glasses + Glitch = Glitcho Glasses
- Sword + Glitch = Exglitchibur
- Unidentified Loot Crate + Glitch = Corrupted Loot Crate
- Dys Action Figure + Glitch = Dys Malfunction Figure
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was inspired by a item idea from Dys that said "An item with a ton of categories. Somehow it's Living, Mechanical, Food, etc. The strength of this item would be that it can synergize with a lot of items and events. Its own use can therefore be really simple and limited." back on January 25, 2018. Not much was done with the idea until March 14th, where the current design was pitched as ITEM-TEST with the name being based on debug items found in various video games. Dys liked the idea as he did glitched stuff for Catamancer and we decided to go think of stuff that could be made by combining the Glitch as time went on.
- The result of all the brainstorming for Glitch items were first introduced in the €500 Prize game on December 30th, 2018 after a ton of foreshadowing by Dys before the event.