Forced End Phase
The Forced End Phase is the last possible phase in a player's turn. Currently, this phase is only available due to a player using Pillow, Lost Memento, Objection!, Red Card, Portable Hole, Save Me, Spider-Man, Temporal Pair-o-Sox, The Time Stone, Time Turner, Completed Finity Gauntlet, or Whip, or due to ONE IN A MILLION.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Forced End events can be gone to in the same phase.
- A Forced End cannot occur during Round Effects.
- If there is a Forced End:
- If it occurs before an Effects Phase, the turn player's Effects Phase based turn counters don't tick down.
- Any current event for a phase ends immediately with the game having no further direct influence from that event (with the exception of joining House Reyne if the Forced End is in the Pick A House event.)
- If the turn player has an Extra Turn stored up, they don't lose it.
- Objection! will fail to make a Forced End if used during Class Choice or Classy Combos or Artifact Choice, but other Forced End sources will not.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Memento Of Love- Turn player gains 4 stacks of Guardian, a Lovely Crystal, and 1 permanent Speed.
- Pillow Power
- Deadly Pyramid's A Whipping!/Supreme Whipping! subevent
- Red Card!
- Portable Hole (event)
- Save Me, Spiderman!
- Temporal Pair-o-Sox (event)
- The Time Stone (event)
- Time Turner (event)
- Completed Finity Gauntlet (event)
- ONE IN A MILLION