Forced End Phase
The Forced End Phase is the last possible phase in a player's turn. Currently, this phase is only available due to a player using Pillow, Lost Memento, Objection!, Red Card, or Whip, or due to ONE IN A MILLION.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Forced End events can be gone to in the same phase.
- If there is a Forced End:
- If it occurs during Round Effects, the player who is first in join order still has their turn.
- If it occurs before an Effects Phase, the turn player's cooldowns don't tick down.
- Any current event for a phase ends immediately with the game having no further direct influence from that event (with the exception of joining House Reyne if the Forced End is in the Pick A House event.)
- If the turn player has an Extra Turn right after their current turn, they don't lose it.
- Objection! will fail to make a Forced End if used during Class Choice or Classy Combos or Artifact Choice, but Pillow and Memento Of Love will not.