Festive Chicken is an item.
|Tooltip||What are you doing reading this tooltip?! Cluck, cluck, click me!|
|Flavor Text||The BGO Team wishes you a Merry Easter/Christmas!|
|Object, Living, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- You gain the Eggs component of English Breakfast, also any Festive Chicken (but NOT regular Chicken) in all players' inventories are removed from the game. (This doesn't affect Festive Chickens in non-player inventories.) If used during a game made during Easter, you also gain a Happy Crystal. If used during a game made during Christmas, you also gain a Candy Cane and 4 Snowballs.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Feed to the Big Mouth Monster of the Dungeon Crawl.
- Feed to The Bear! in the Mellow Bear subevent.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces, which then flies 10-15 more spaces in the launched direction.
- If there are any players within a 10-space radius of the landing spot, a random player in that radius is sent back 17-30(?) spaces and is Blinded. (Nothing happens if the chosen player player is Dead.)
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Easter Shoppe
- During Christmas, the Fixed Chance Phase's Click The Chicken's effect activates in the Effects Phase and all players gain the Festive Chicken item.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]