Extendo Fist is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose to fire the Extendo Fist forwards or backwards 5-7 spaces; it hits only the closest player in the chosen direction. (If it hits no player, it hits the user in the direction opposite the chosen direction.) The player struck moves in the direction of the strike for 8-12 spaces and becomes Incapacitated.
- Untested if Extendo Fist can hit 2 players on the same space or if it can affect another player on the user's space.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the [[Archaeology Dig]. Counts as 1 item.
- Use against the Lv 2 or 3 Small Golem of the Archaeology Dig.
- Give to Marceline in Ooo.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This item can be risky to use at anything less than the minimum range of 5. It won't always extend past 5 spaces, leaving the user at risk of striking themselves if attempting to hit a target 6 or 7 spaces away.
- Firing this backwards at no target can be effective for gaining some spaces, though it leaves you incapacitated if not combined with something like Crystal Meth or Man Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]