Dys Malfunction Figure is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- On the first use of a Dys Malfunction Figure, 5 options are shown which each trigger a connected Global Effect for 2 turns. There is:
- Dys-advanced Movement - All movement is reversed.
- Terrible Transformations - Whenever a player uses an item or skill, transform a random item in their inventory into another random item. Up to 20 transformations can occur before this effect is removed.
- Chaotic Cooldowns - All cooldowns are random between 1 and 9 turns.
- Fiery Forgeries - Whenever an item would burn, it'll create a Duplicate copy of itself instead.
- Shop Shuffle - All shops sell random items. (This does not include the Pawn Shop)
- You choose 1 of the 5 options, enacting it and removing it from the Malfunction Figure; the other options remain in the Malfunction Figure and can be selected on a later use of it. Each option also grants you 5 Rupees. Once the last of the 5 options is chosen, the Malfunction Figure transforms into a Glitch.
Inherent Effect Tooltips[edit | edit source]
Terrible Transformations Tooltip Whenever anyone uses an item or skill, a random item in their inventory will transform... randomly! Chaotic Cooldowns Tooltip All cooldowns are random between 1 and 9 turns! Fiery Forgeries Tooltip Items that would burn create a Duplicate copy of themselves instead!
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]