Dys Action Figure is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- On the first use of a Dys Action Figure, 5 options are shown. There is:
- Pay 5 Rupees. Target another player. You then enter a new name for that player in the typing field. (It is possible to input the already existing name so that there is no apparent change. If you enter a blank name, they receive a random name from a pool matching their gender.)
- If you want to know a player's original username after their name is changed, right click their new name and then click Show info.
- Pay 10 Rupees. Gain Lucky. (Note that you gain no more Luck if you've already gained some from another Dys Action Figure.)
- Pay 15 Rupees. Gain 2 stacks of Cards Of Fate.
- Pay 25 Rupees. Give all other players 3 turns of Dys Denial.
- Dys Denial: Passively grants Denied. This effect can be extended.
- Pay 100 Rupees. Gain a random class which you don't currently have.
- You choose 1 of the 5 options, enacting it and removing it from the Action Figure; the other options remain in the Action Figure and can be selected on a later use of it. Once the last of the 5 options is chosen, the Action Figure gains a new option to give 10 other random items in your inventory the Sparkling enchantment; this will remove the Action Figure from the game.
- If you don't have enough Rupees to pay for an option you select, this item goes on cooldown for 2 turns. The option you selected remains on the item.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Give to Marceline in Ooo.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Any Marieke Doll + Dys Action Figure = The combiner gains Overlord. (If Wild Mode: Racing In Reverse is active, they instead receive Underlord.) Note that, while both items are removed from the game, the Marieke Doll does not give Wrath Of The Admin.
- Dys Action Figure + Glitch = Dys Malfunction Figure
- Dys Action Figure+ Any Plush Downie = Dys & Downie Tag Team
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Generic item-givers
- Generic Living item-givers
- Generic donator item-givers
- Generic great item-givers
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]