Drink is an inventory category.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The primary characteristic of Drink items is that they can be drunk. Most can be drunk through their Standard Use.
Related[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Brewmaster (Class Talent)
- Cleansing Cup
- Unable To Eat Or Drink
Items[edit | edit source]
Generic Drink item-givers[edit | edit source]
The generic Drink item-givers are:
- Cocktail Shaker
- The Cornucopia
- (Legendary) Downie's Gift
- Party Cooler
- Lean Mean Caffeine Machine
- The Brothel's Hooters Bar subevent
As of December 4th, 2019, all of the Drink items that are not in the generic Drink item-givers pool are:
- The Cup Of Jamshid
- Bowl Of Cereal
- Bucket Of Water
- Gem Elixir
- Vial Of Essence
- Volatile Oil
In-Event Drinking[edit | edit source]
- Drink Liquid Luck
- All subevents for Random Drink
- Beer Volcanoes in the FSM Afterlife
- Truth Serum used at the (Demon) Sphinx of the Dungeon Crawl, the Ancient Riddle of the Archaeology Dig, Let Me Axe You Something!, Questions!?, or Oh Really?
- Dynamite's Burka Durk or Subterranean Stream Inside The Cave
- Liquid Luck used against The Bear! or The Dragon
- The Lever's Goblin Potion Master
- What? (The Whirlpool event) in the Prehistory
Effect Drinking[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- If you open an Unlabeled Can and it contains Tomato Soup, you drink it.
- If you use a Cocktail Shaker, you drink a combination of two drinks.