Denied is a Debuff that grants the Denied Major Status Effect.
Status Effect[edit | edit source]
- This status is merely cosmetic.
Debuff Effect[edit | edit source]
- Passively grants the Denied status.
- You cannot win the game while you have this effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you drink The Cup Of Jamshid while you have Jason's Rage, you don't lose this Debuff.
- It is important to note that this effect functions a bit strangely in a Teams: Total Spaces game; rather than preventing a player from winning, it merely prevents a player from having their win condition end the game.
- For example, normally, if you eat Full English Breakfast or reach 7 stacks with Spear Of Destiny in this game mode, you move 100 spaces forward, and then the game ends when the current turn ends, but the winner(s) is still determined by which team has the greatest "Total Spaces" at that time. Supposing the player who meets the win condition is Denied when the turn ends, the game won't end (for the moment.) But if a player meets a win condition and the turn ends while only another player who is a member of the team with the greatest "Total Spaces" is Denied, the game still ends, and that Denied player will still win the game.
Related Items[edit | edit source]
- The Completed Infinity Gauntlet: 42nd use removes Denied and causes passive granters to malfunction.