Defective Turret is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose an amount of spaces from -20 to 20; you deploy the Turret an equal amount of spaces forward, beginning a Defective Turret Global Effect for a duration of 5-8 Rounds. (Note that there can be multiple Defective Turret effects active at once.)
- Defective Turret: During each Round Effects (except in the RE when this effect wears off), the Turret shoots at (up to) 2 random(?) living players within a 12-space radius of it besides the player that began this effect, sending the shot player(s) back 3-4 spaces each unless they are Bulletproof. During the Round Effects when this effect wears off, the Turret explodes; all players within a 10-space radius of the Turret without being on the Turret's space are moved 5-9 spaces in the direction away from the Turret and gain Skip-A-Turn, while all players on the Turret's space are killed. (The player who set the Turret is not treated as killing.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Detonation is used while the Defective Turret Global Effect is active, it makes the effect explode, having the same effect on players within the proper radii as normal, and the effect wears off.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Defective Turret (Global Effect) Tooltip PlayerName's Defective Turret has been placed on space X! Every turn it'll try to fire at up to 2 nearby other players, knocking them back. When the duration ends, the turret explodes, knocking all nearby players away and causing them to skip a turn. Players on the same space as the turret will be killed!
Event Use[edit | edit source]
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; There is no side-effect.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Generic item-givers
- Generic Mechanical item-givers
- Generic donator item-givers
- Generic great item-givers
Effects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]