Death blockers are items and effects which to various extents stop you from dying.
The death blockers are: Death Immunity, Blessing Of Vengeance, Defensive Stance, Honey Badger Don't Care, Auto-Resurrection, Life Shield, Star Power, Schrödinger's Shield, Jason's Rage, Schrödinger's Box (Class Talent), Infernal Overseer, Voodoo Charm, Ankh Of The Pharaoh, and Dino Mount.
Note that Unable To Kill PlayerName is technically NOT a death blocker.
Related Events[edit | edit source]
Related Items[edit | edit source]
- The Completed Infinity Gauntlet's Ultimate Soul
- Empowered Heroic Plush Downie
- Sphere Of Annihilation
Related Skills[edit | edit source]
- Pyroblast (Class Talent)
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
Death Tiers[edit | edit source]
Death blockers and other death-triggered effects work in tiers. For reference, tier 0 is the highest tier. Upon death, higher-tiered effects always trigger before lower-tiered effects. If Unable To Kill PlayerName or a death blocker successfully blocks a death, effects in the same tier as Unable To Kill PlayerName/that death blocker and effects in a higher tier than Unable To Kill PlayerName/that death blocker will still activate, but no effects in a lower tier will activate. Tier 5 effects only activate if the death is not blocked at all.
When it comes to the order of effect activations within the same tier, according to a February 15th, 2013 news post, "Living Bomb, Life Link, Life Insurance, Married and Dehydration will trigger in that order." This topic is otherwise not yet investigated.
Tier 0[edit | edit source]
- Unable To Kill PlayerName activates
Tier 1[edit | edit source]
Tier 2[edit | edit source]
- Blessing Of Vengeance activates
Tier 3[edit | edit source]
- Defensive Stance activates
Tier 4[edit | edit source]
- Honey Badger Don't Care activates
- Auto-Resurrection activates
- Life Shield activates
- Star Power activates
- Jason's Rage 1 of 3 deaths is blocked, and the effect is altered
- Schrödinger's Shield activates
- Schrödinger's Box (Class Talent) activates
- Voodoo Charm activates
- Ankh Of The Pharaoh activates
- Dino Mount activates
- Skip-A-Turn is lost
- Incapacitated is lost
Tier 5[edit | edit source]
- Infernal Overseer activates
- Jinxed Jewel Of Hellfire activates
- Raised Shield is lowered
- Living Bomb activates
- Life Link activates
- Life Insurance activates
- Married activates
- Necrotic Flux activates
- Volatile Zombie activates
- Funeral Fungus activates
- Peridot Necklace activates
- Skull Collector activates
- Eating Popcorn activates
- Soul Speed activates
- Wild Mode: Massacre Arena activates to take away 1 Kill Point.
- Wild Mode: The Battle For The Elder Wand activates to take the wand from its current owner and give the wand to a new owner.
- (Charged) Tiara Of Transcendence is charged
- Vijaya is forced onto cooldown
- Doom Walker is lost
- Fighter's Gi Buff is lost
- Momentum is lost
- Stoned is lost
- Blowing Smoke is lost
- Dehydration is lost
- Big Goomba Crusher is lost
- Wound Of Arsalan is lost
- Channeling Wormhole is lost
- Diseases are lost
- Sued activates
- Bounty Hunting activates
- Legacy Of The Void activates
- Soul Schism activates
- Jason's Rage's 1 of 13 kills is added
- Jason's Rage is lost, related skills are lost, and Jason's Defeat is gained
- Jason's Rage's kill-related cooldown reduction triggers
- Killer Instincts activates
- Wild Mode: Massacre Arena activates to grant 3 Kill Points.
- Hungry Games grants Hungry Games: Receive Reward Capsule and steals Food items.
- Dragon Balls has a Ball "stolen".
- Tooth Fairy generates 2-4 Rupees.
- Secret Agent Platypus destroys an item.
- Sealed Container Of Carnage's 1 of 8 seals is broken
- Reaper Of Souls activates
- The Glory Of Ten Powers cycle counter resets
- Horcrucifix activates
- Wanted Poster: Player activates
- Hyena Scavenger activates
- Wild Mode: The Battle For The Elder Wand generates the wand.
- Wild Mode: To Infinity And Beyond generates the Power Stone or "steals" an Infinity Stone or The Infinity Gauntlet.
- The Soul Stone (including in an Infinity Gauntlet) steals a Living item.
- Not My Time Yet (Class Talent) locks onto a space
- Determination locks onto a space
- Dark Touch activates
- Devil's Contract: Demonic Kills activates
- Devil's Contract: Devil's Henchman activates
- Power Morpher charging is interrupted
- Purgenol activates
- Funereal Dusky-Wing Butterfly activates
- Babr-e Bayan activates