Coconut is an item.
|Tooltip||Drink from this Coconut to move forward 3-5 spaces.|
|Flavor Text||If only you could get to the tasty cocos inside!|
|Object, Drink, Liquid|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Drink this item and move 3-5 spaces forward.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- The player closest to the launch space within an 8-space radius of the landing space is Incapacitated. If a player is hit, the Coconut moves to the space where the hit player was, then moves 10 extra spaces in the launched direction. It can then hit and Incapacitate another player within an effect radius of 8. This repeats over and over until no players are in the radius or until a Dead player is hit. For each hit of the Coconut, players closer to the launch space are prioritized over players farther from it. If a Dead player is hit, the Coconut will not go on to hit another player.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- (Holy) Hammer+Coconut= Cocos Pieces; the (Holy) Hammer is kept.
- Hammerhead Shark+Coconut= Cocos Pieces; the Hammerhead Shark is kept.
- Sword+Coconut= Two Halves Of Coconut; the Sword is kept.
- Swordfish+Coconut= Two Halves Of Coconut; the Swordfish is kept.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Flava O' Da Jungle in The Jungle
- The Beach's Palm Tree
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]