Life Choices: Class Talents
(Redirected from Class Talent)
Life Choices: Class Talents is queued for all players by the Life Choices Fixed Chance Phase event (if Class Talents is the mentioned choice). It can also be reached directly from Ganesha, The Enlightened Elephant's Red Essence and will be queued for non-turn players by the Red Essence. It cannot simply be a random event.
In the event, players can either choose to gain one of following talents or [Pick a random talent] from them, provided they have the required Class:
Alchemist[edit | edit source]
- Brewmaster - Whenever you drink something, a random skill cooldown will tick down 3 turns.
- Concoct - Also infects players within 10 spaces of you with Nauseating Poison for 3 turns, making them Silenced and Unable To Eat Or Drink.
- Transmute - Reduces the cost of your next Alchemize by 3 Rupees. This cost reduction stacks. Cooldown reduced to 2 turns.
- Alchemize - Items created by Alchemize are Fireproof and Frostproof. Cooldown reduced to 4 turns.
Assassin[edit | edit source]
- Killer Instincts - ALL your skill cooldowns now tick down 1 turn when you make a kill.
- Sprint - Can now be used even while on cooldown if you're on the same space as a dead player, without going on cooldown.
- Assassinate - Can now also kill players who have Skip-A-Turn.
- Evasion - Can now be used while Incapacitated or Disarmed.
Barbarian[edit | edit source]
- Stamina - Skipping a turn now also gives you Empowered Dice.
- Leap - Now incapacitates players you land on.
- Roar - Affected players in front of you no longer run away, but skip a turn instead.
- Break Free - Can now be used to remove Disarmed. If you removed a Skip-A-Turn or Incapacitation, your passive also triggers. Cooldown reduced to 6 turns.
Druid[edit | edit source]
- Man Of The Wild - Shapeshifting reduces the cooldown of a random Living item in your inventory by 3.
- Shapeshift - Now removes Rooted and moves you 2 extra spaces forward.
- Nature's Swiftness - Additionally reduces the cooldowns of up to 4 other items and skills by 2.
- Fairy Form - NEW FORM: Fairy Form! Passively grants Flow Of Magic. Put a Living item that isn't on cooldown yet on a 10 turn cooldown to create a Magic Crystal.
Enchanter[edit | edit source]
- Magic Affinity - Whenever you cast a Spell, make a random item Fireproof, Frostproof or Soulbound.
- Enchant - You can use Ethereal items while alive.
- Condense Magic - Magic Crystals and Scrolls created by Condense Magic are now Soulbound, Fireproof and Frostproof. Cooldown reduced to 7 turns.
- Arcane Relocation - Moving yourself now moves you 4 spaces + your Speed. Spellcasts reduce this cooldown by 1.
Illusionist[edit | edit source]
- Hallucination - Now has a 50% chance to trigger on targeted harmful Spells.
- Grand Disappearance - You can now also teleport forward.
- Deadly Illusion - When given to yourself, Deadly Illusions gain Highly Flammable and only invoke a 3 turn cooldown.
- Magic Hat - Now can hold up to 5 items. Retrieving items no longer has a cooldown, max 5 times per turn.
Lawyer[edit | edit source]
- Natural Liar - Whenever another player uses a targeted Dark Spell on you, force the Right To Remain Silent on them, Silencing them for 6 turns.
- Sue - Sue duration increased to 4 turns. Rupees amount increased to 25.
- Objection - When used on yourself Objection restarts your turn.
- Confiscate Evidence - Failed confiscations put this on a 1 turn cooldown. Confiscated items become Soulbound. Cooldown reduced to 7 turns.
Merchant[edit | edit source]
- Banking - You also receive a random item every 8 turns.
- Fair Trade - You can now choose the item to trade. Cooldown increased to 6 turns.
- Trade Routes - You find 2 additional random events.
- Purchase - You can now purchase all 4 items each cycle.
Necromancer[edit | edit source]
- Master Of Death - You can use ALL your Skills while dead.
- Army Of The Dead - You can now also spend 2 Soul Power to resurrect a dead player as a Volatile Zombie. Cooldown: 7 turns.
- Drain Soul - Successfully draining another player's soul while you are dead gives you 2 extra Soul Power, Soul Speed and revives you. Only works if the death wasn't blocked.
- Command Undead - Using Command Undead on Skeletons and Zombies applies Dark Touch to the target for 3 turns. Players who die with this effect spawn a temporary random Undead Minion for you.
Paladin[edit | edit source]
- Auto Hammer - Whenever Auto Hammer triggers, also move 4-6 spaces forward.
- Holy Hammer - Whenever you hit a player with a Holy Hammer, you receive an Auto-Resurrection for 2 turns.
- Divine Blessing - Max effects increased to 3. You now receive Empowered Dice for each effect removed.
- Hammer of Justice - Throwing a Holy Hammer at an Incapacitated target will kill them.
Priest[edit | edit source]
- Faith - Whenever you revive through Faith, you get a vial of Holy Water and an Auto-Resurrection.
- Resurrect - The Auto-Resurrection now lasts 7 turns.
- Dispel Magic - Whenever you successfully remove a Magic effect with Dispel Magic, gain a Spell Shield for 8 turns. Cooldown reduced to 5 turns.
- Radiance - Non-targeted Spells now also cast a second time. Cooldown reduced to 8 turns.
Quantum Physicist[edit | edit source]
- Quantum Uncertainty - Now always teleports you to another player if another player is in range.
- Schrödinger's Box - When you die and this is off cooldown, it has a 50% chance to activate automatically, also blocking the death. Cooldown reduced to 5 turns.
- Multiversal Flux - Now also generates a copy of the new item. Retrieving that copy invokes a 3 turn cooldown.
- Quantum Quality - Generates an extra positive effect. Cooldown reduced to 8 turns.
Saboteur[edit | edit source]
- Shift - Whenever Shift triggers, Disarm the target for 1 turn and reduce the cooldown of Sabotage by 2.
- Hinder - Recharge time reduced by 1 for every enemy player in the game, down to a minimum of 4 turns.
- Sabotage - Now first removes Fireproof, Frostproof and Soulbound Enchantments. Cooldown reduced to 5 turns.
- Tinker - Now only requires a single item. Cooldown increased to 6 turns.
Sorcerer[edit | edit source]
- Mysticality - Casting Spells now grants 4 Mana instead of 2.
- Telekinesis - Now has unlimited range. Mana Cost reduced to 4.
- Frostbolt - Radius increased to 10. Now also Freezes 3 random items for 3 turns.
- Flash - When you successfully Flash away from an enemy player, you gain 6 Mana.
- Pyroblast - Cost increased to 100. Now has a 15 space kill radius, which also removes all death protection. Fire radius increased to 100 spaces and additionally instantly burns 3 items.
Succubus[edit | edit source]
- Sexual Immunity - Having sex now grants you a +4 Speed Boost for 3 turns and reduces all your skill cooldowns by 1 turn.
- Seduction - Seduced players become unable to kill you for 4 turns.
- Fear - Radius increased to 12 spaces. Enemy players hit by Fear are also Silenced for 5 turns.
- Sexual Ritual - Now also summons a random Lesser Demon. Cooldown reduced to 5 turns.
Time Twister[edit | edit source]
- Not My Time Yet - When you revive naturally, you will return to the space you died on if you're behind that space.
- Steady Progression - When used on another player, now also prevents Roll Streaks and lasts an extra turn. Cooldown increased to 4.
- Lock Time - Lock Time triggers after two turns instead of one.
- Bend Space - Can now be used on your own space. Cooldown increased to 7 turns.
Warlock[edit | edit source]
- Skull Collector - You can now hold up to 6 Skulls.
- Call Demon - You now have a 25% chance to be able to summon a Greater Demon.
- Harvest Power - Now also summons a random Lesser Demon.
- Ring Of Fire - When Ring Of Fire hits no other players, you receive a random Fireproof Ring.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This event has priority over most other events.
- If you already have all obtainable Class Talents for your class(es) when this event is reached, it is replaced by Speed Talent in which you gain 1 permanent Speed.
Event Text[edit | edit source]
|Life Choices: Class Talents|
|Time to specialize! What's your talent?
If the player has no Classes available to get a Talent:
|You want to pick a Class Talent, but there are no class talents available for you! To compensate, you channel your chi until your ears start to bleed! You gain 1 Speed!