Choose An Item Phase
The Choose An Item Phase occurs between the 2 Jukebox Phases.
All events involve choosing 1 out of 3 items shown to you. The 3 items shown are randomly chosen out of an item pool with ≥3 items. Other players can see items chosen on the page after choosing.
There is a large chance that no Choose An Item event will be queued each turn.
Each player has their own event queue, though the same event (with possibly different selections from the same item pool and possibly different Rounds within a certain range queued for) is queued for all players at once. (This queuing is invisible.)
The event queue is typically checked on the visible page immediately preceding this phase, at the earliest the Effects Phase page (though this could potentially be on the 1st Resurrection Phase or after making a choice for the first Jukebox Phase). If the visible page immediately preceding Choose An Item is before the Effects Phase, the event queue is checked on an invisible page immediately before the first visible Choose An Item Phase page. Queued events are gone to in the order they are queued.
It should be noted that it is possible to have multiple different events or even the same event queued multiple times due to not having an event taken from the queue for several turns in a row. In this case, each event in the queue will be gone to in the same phase with multiple queue checks being made.
Choose An Item Pools[edit | edit source]
- Hypno Glasses, Improbability Device, Magic Star
- Light Scroll: Defensive Barrier, Light Scroll: Spell Shield, Shield
- ACME Rocket, Hand Grenade, Dark Scroll: Detonation, Dark Scroll: Living Bomb
- Candy Cane, Candy Corn, Chocolate Bar, Lollipop, Lumpy Space Candy
- Boots, Relic, Roc's Feather
- Combustible Lemon, Dark Scroll: Arcane Explosion, Gun, Sword
- EMP Generator, Explosive Sheep, Glue Mine, Signal Jammer, Teleporter, Tractor Beam
- Magic Carrot, Night Vision Goggles, Ring Of Arcane Vision, Torch
- Book: Bounty Hunting, Book: Spare Time Efficiency, Diss Card: Steal Monies, Light Scroll: Wealth, Relic, Useless Valuable
- Bow & Arrows, Hand Grenade, Hookshot, Lasso
- Dark Scroll: Weaponize, Light Scroll: Divine Prayer, Light Scroll: Mass Energize, Light Scroll: Nature's Blessing, Light Scroll: Wealth
- All 8 Magic Rings
- Diss Card: Ensnare, Diss Card: Knockback, Diss Card: Speed Exchange, Diss Card: Steal Monies
- Diss Card: Knockback, Hammer, Lasso, The Force
- Book: Pathfinding, Light Scroll: Cards Of Fate, Shield, Sword, Torch
- Banana, Coconut, Lemon, Magic Carrot, Watermelon
- Balaclava, Boots, Parachute, Reflective Shades, Shield, Tin Foil Hat, Wizard Hat
- ACME Magnet, ACME Piano, ACME Pogo-Stick, ACME Rocket
- Light Scroll: Energize, Light Scroll: Focus, Light Scroll: Remove Curse
- Dark Scroll: Slow, Fish, Hand Grenade, Parachute
- Bucket, Fishing Pole, Mining Pick
- Dark Crystal, Orb, Staff, Wizard Hat, Wizard Robes
- Fairy Crystal, Happy Crystal, Lovely Crystal, Night Crystal
- Light Scroll: Life Ward, Light Scroll: Revive, Soulstone
- Boots, Dark Scroll: Cursed Wounds, Dark Scroll: Slow, Diss Card: Ensnare, Diss Card: Speed Exchange, Light Scroll: Acceleration, Light Scroll: Momentum, Light Scroll: On Love's Wings, Light Scroll: Soul Speed, Light Scroll: Speed Boost
- ACME Piano, Bucket, Butter, Fire Opal, GHB, Gloves, Night Vision Goggles, Ordinary Necklace, Ordinary Ring, Poison, Potion, Trash Can, Tube Of Glue, Weed
- Balaclava, Flask Of Mojo, GHB, Hammer, Holy Water, Lemon, Truth Serum, War Helmet
- Holy Water, Liquid Luck, Truth Serum, Volatile Oil
- Liquid Luck, Lucky Cricket, Rabbit's Foot, Scarab
- All 15 Books with learnable feats
- Dark Scrolls: All Dark Spells with 13 Rupees minimum Magic Shop price
- Dark Scrolls: All Dark Spells with 12 Rupees maximum Magic Shop price
- The Scare Spell isn't included in either of the 2 above pools.
- Light Scrolls: All Light Spells with 13 Rupees minimum Magic Shop price
- Light Scrolls: All Light Spells with 12 Rupees maximum Magic Shop price