Chicken is an item.
|Tooltip||What are you doing reading this tooltip?! Cluck, cluck, click me!|
|Flavor Text||What do you call the ghost of a chicken?
|Object, Living, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- You gain 10 Rupees and the Eggs component of English Breakfast, also any Chicken (but NOT Festive Chicken) in all players' inventories are removed from the game. (This doesn't affect Chickens in non-player inventories.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Feed to the Big Mouth Monster of the Dungeon Crawl.
- Feed to The Bear! in the Mellow Bear subevent.
- Use against The Dragon.
- Use at the Catapult to launch the item 25-30 spaces, which then flies 10-15 more spaces in the launched direction.
- If there are any players within a 10-space radius of the landing spot, a random player in that radius is sent back 17-30(?) spaces and is Blinded. (Nothing happens if the chosen player is Dead.)
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Chicken + Pocket Ball = Filled Pocket Ball (with Chicken); all other players lose their Chickens (but NOT Festive Chickens)
- Chicken + Yodel = Chicken Yodel
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Excluding during Christmas, the Fixed Chance Phase's Click The Chicken's effect activates in the Effects Phase and all players gain the Chicken item.
- Bird World's birds
- Pawn Shop
Effect[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Selected as the type of bird of an Ugly Duckling.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]