"Collect skulls, command demons and unleash chaos upon your enemies!"
— Former Specialized Adventuring! Description
Warlock is a class. It is only available during games in which the amount of money donated collectively by the players in the game at the time Round 1 begins is at least €20 or during Party Time.
Passive[edit | edit source]
Skull Collector[edit | edit source]
Tooltip You love skulls! Whenever you kill someone or die yourself, you gain a Skull. You can hold 3 Skulls at the same time.
If the Class Talent is active: You can now hold up to 6 Skulls.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- When you kill another player or die, you gain a random Skull (from 1 to 3) which you don't already have (if possible).
- If the Class Talent is active: When you kill another player or die, instead of gaining a random Skull (from 1 to 3) due to the basic Skull Collector effect, you gain ANY random Skull which you don't already have (if possible).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like this.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Call Demon[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- You can either choose [Set yourself on Fire.] to gain 1 turn of Fire, [Give yourself a random Lesser Curse.] to gain a Curse from the generic Lesser Curse-givers pool, or choose a Skull you have to consume it. Then, you are shown 3 random Lesser Demons if you chose 1 of the 2 former options or 5 random Lesser Demons if you consumed a Skull; you choose 1 of the Demons to summon it into your inventory, then this skill's Standard Use is reset.
- If the Class Talent is active: When you would be shown random Lesser Demons, there is a 25% chance that 1 of the Demons you would be shown will instead be a random Greater Demon. Like with the Lesser Demons, you can choose it to summon it into your inventory, then this skill's Standard Use is reset.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The initial use which sets you on Fire, gives you a Curse, or consumes a Skull does not put this skill on cooldown.
Harvest Power[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If not on cooldown: Choose an item/skill in your inventory out of any Skull, any Magic Crystal, or a Spell category item/skill to siphon it; this skill then transforms into Chaos Infusion.
- If on cooldown: Siphon an item just as with the above use to lower this skill's cooldown by 6.
- If the Class Talent is active: You summon a random Lesser Demon when this skill transforms into Chaos Infusion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Neither of Harvest Power's uses put it on cooldown.
- A siphoned Skull, Magic Crystal, or Magic Scroll is consumed. Siphoned Spell items/skills are affected as though they were used normally (without the Spell effect or any spell-triggered effects.)
- A charged Staff or Magic Cockatiel can only be siphoned if it is not currently on cooldown.
- Uncharged items do not appear in the skill's pop-up window.
Chaos Infusion[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option. Then, afterwards you can do the following depending on the chosen option:
- Chaotic Energy: Choose an item or skill you have which is currently on cooldown to lower the cooldown by 5.
- Chaotic Magic: You gain Chaotic Magic.
- Chaotic Power: You gain Chaotic Power.
- Chaotic Fire: Target any player.
- After using a Chaos Infusion effect, the skill reverts into Harvest Power on cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because Chaotic Power cannot stack, attempting to gain Chaotic Power while you already have it will not grant you a stack of Empowered Dice.
- Chaos Infusion's initial use does not put it on cooldown.
Inherent Effect Tooltips[edit | edit source]
Chaotic Magic Tooltip You have been infused with Chaotic Magic. The next targeted Spell you cast will ignore all defenses against Spells and will incapacitate the target. Chaotic Power Tooltip You are infused with Chaotic Power, granting you +3 Speed and Knockback Immunity! In your next Effects Phase, you will die.
Ring Of Fire[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- If the Class Talent is active: If no other players are within range of Ring Of Fire upon the use of this skill, you receive a random Fireproof item out of a pool including all Magic Rings, all Legendary Rings, and Ordinary Ring (and Wedding Rings during Valentine's Week.)
Secret Item Interaction[edit | edit source]
This is one of the secrets of BGO.
|Using a Demonic Ritual Stone will give you an extra Lesser Demon.|
Playstyle[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Skull Collector gives a significant reward for your deaths and kills. Aside from use with your Warlock skills, Skulls allow for the creation of Skeleporter.
- Call Demon allows you to stockpile Demons for the endgame.
- Harvest Power's ability to lower its own cooldown allows for many actions in a short time.
- Chaotic Energy has incredible synergy with many Artifacts, some other classes's skills, charged Staffs, and various other items. It can grant you a wealth of options with the right inventory.
- Chaotic Magic bypasses all spell protection and applies an infinite range Incapacitation.
- Chaotic Power alongside Hellrusher and Power Imp can grant you enormous space gain with Speed enhancers such as Cocaine.
- Chaotic Fire can prevent loss of items (esp. ones made Highly Flammable by Saboteur) and simultaneously give you Volatile Oil, an item that can only be reliably generated by 2 classes.
- Volatile Oil can be used for disposing of junk items like Jinxed Jewel Of Encumberment.
- Ring Of Fire's 14 space boost with a Skull is significant in an endgame swoop.
- Call Demon's Fire penalty. Ring Of Fire, and Fire Foliot have strong synergy with Scarf Of The Serpent, Deluminator, and Unstable Warp Plasm.
- Highly Flammable items can easily be disposed of.
- The Ring Of Fire Talent has strong synergy with Jewel Juicer.
- Chaotic Power's Knockback Immunity and Demon Fairy can prevent losing spaces with the Time Bomb, with The United Nations, with The Bear!, with Saruman, with a bad guy or with the Indian chief in The Wild West, or if you are being shot at by a player with Hypno Glasses (at the cost of dying.) It can be especially useful if you've crossed the finish line. (Be judicious with this use though; ensure the death from Chaotic Power isn't a big issue.)
- The Archaeology Dig's Big Golem is typically difficult to beat, but Darkcaller can beat it. The Speed increase from Chaotic Power and/or Hellrusher can also be helpful.
- The Archaeology Dig's Bearded Phantom is typically difficult to beat. Chaotic Power can grant you 2 Magic Buffs at once that can be removed to beat it.
- The Archaeology Dig's Dark Passage can be beaten by setting yourself on Fire with Call Demon/Ring Of Fire or by combining a Hammer and Chaotic Fire's Volatile Oil into a Torch.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Junk items like Jinxed Jewel Of Encumberment have a high cost to remove, unless they are Highly Flammable.
- In games where players only have the opportunity to gain 1 class, Warlock is significantly weaker than otherwise.
- Call Demon relies somewhat on randomness, both in the harshness of its penalty and for its summoning options.
- Giving yourself Chaotic Magic preemptively can backfire if you want to cast a Light Spell on yourself before a solid target for a harmful spell reveals itself. If you don't give it to yourself preemptively, it can take too long to apply Incapacitation for its maximum usefulness.
- Though it's uncommon, Dark Spell Immunity can counter Chaotic Magic.
- Non-Warlocks can gain Lilith's Staff, giving them access to one of Warlock's "more exclusive" strengths.
- Using Chaotic Power kills you, which can be a real pain if you have no death blocker or revive on hand.
- When used without a Skull, Ring Of Fire is a relatively weak skill on its own, and its Fire often harms yourself whether you use a Skull or not.
- Necromancer's Skeleton Knight, Time Twister's Steady Progression and Lock Time, and Sorcerer's Frostbolt can ruin your space-gain from Empowered Dice. Similarly, Necromancer's Zombie Infection and another Warlock's Frostclaw can diminish your space-gain.
- The Inverted Dice and Slow spells as well as the Polymorph spell and Crabs from Flava O' Da Jungle can ruin/partially ruin your space-gain from Empowered Dice (though Chaotic Power's Knockback Immunity at least prevents going backward for the Inverted Dice spell.)
- Priest's Dispel Magic and another Warlock's Spellbreaker can remove Chaotic Magic, Chaotic Power, and Empowered Dice from you (though they may get unlucky and remove the wrong 1.)
- Access to charging items in The Magic Shop is frequently denied by Saboteur's Hinder and Lawyer's Objection!, and this can be done at any range. Another Warlock's Chaotic Magic can be used similarly, though this is a less frequently seen threat. Disarm, Polymorph, and Death spells from The Magic Shop itself can also deny access.
- A Saboteur can "Sabo-Tinker" your Skeleporter, creating one for themselves while either Freezing or potentially burning yours.
- Lawyer's Sue can make killing another player painful. If you are not careful with counterplay, Lawyer's Confiscate Evidence can be used to steal an item you are charging or have just charged at The Magic Shop.
- Saboteurs can Freeze your Wands or burn/Freeze your Orb or Staff. (Volatile Oil from Chaotic Fire can be used as a counter to the Freezing. Chaotic Fire and Aquatic Imp can be used as a counter to the Fire, but this requires you to be able to act.)
- Quantum Physicists can Global Flux your Wands/Orb/Staff.
- Arcane Vision can counter Darkcaller's Blind.
- Frost Immunity can prevent your Demon Fairy and Frostclaw from working.
- Magical Mind can counter Libido Fiend's Silence.
- Goldfiend diminishes in usefulness in games with Wealth spam.
- Defensive Barrier can prevent you from removing a Chaotic Power with Spellbreaker.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Start amassing a collection of demons immediately for use in the endgame or for when a prime opportunity arises.
- Use Darkcaller to prevent a player from acting in time sensitive events like the Time Bomb, trivia, and Archaeology Dig's Dark Passage. Alternatively use it to cause a player shooting at you in the Run, PlayerName! Run! event to miss with you moving back only a few spaces.
- Use Demon Fairy and a Gun together to ensure a kill and gain a Skull.
- Use Goldfiend to deny Rupees to poor players with classes such as Necromancer that center around items they usually buy.
- Save Hornbeast for The Bear!, a swoop, or for when you need to move in a pinch.
- Use Libido Fiend on a player that is about to swoop or that needs to cast a time sensitive spell. Alternatively, use it to counter Pacman.
- Spellbreaker is particularly useful for removing Chaotic Power from yourself after your Empowered Dice is used up, right before you die (assuming you want to avoid death.) It's also solid for removing Overlord, Cards Of Fate, Life Shield, Star Power, Blessing Of Vengeance, or Empowered Dice from another player. And though you can pierce Spell Shield and Reflect, even removing those can allow another non-Warlock player to stop an enemy.
- Obtain a Staff and charge it with a spell. (Death works well for this purpose with Skull Collector synergy, though Cards Of Fate and Energize are generally seen as the meta choices in FFAs.) After you've cast its spell, use Chaotic Energy to reduce its cooldown by 5.
- You could use Ring Of Fire early game when everybody's rushing out of the starting gate to burn some items obtained early, whether through Reinforcements or otherwise, but this could hurt you more than others.
- If you plan to use Chaotic Power and Cocaine together and without a death blocker, it's ideal to use Chaotic Power before Cocaine so that you die to Chaotic Power before Cocaine Addiction would trigger in the Effects Phase; this will result in Cocaine Addiction wearing off. (However, Chaotic Power's sound effect may trigger an opponent to use Frostbolt, etc., while Cocaine's usage is more covert; it may be worth using Cocaine first anyway if you suspect the reaction time difference will be important.)
- It's usually worthwhile to visit the Future Shop for a Teleporter to combine with a Skull, producing a Skeleporter. (Other items at the shop can be used for skip immunity or for killing to gain Skulls. Darth Revan's Mask can be used for Empowered Dice. Daily Specials like Genesis Device are also relevant.) Skeleporter should often be used after rolling with Chaotic Power but before dying to it. Chaotic Energy on Skeleporter will also be a solid option fairly often.
- If the Adventure Time reference event is chosen, you can get an Orb for use with Harvest Power and for easier access to Cards Of Fate. Also, the Enchiridion provides all 5 Magic Crystals, which can be used as Harvest Power fodder. Demon Sword can kill for Skulls and protect your items from Call Demon/Ring Of Fire. Black Dragonling can provide Magic Crystals for Harvest Power fodder.
- If the Dr. Who reference event is chosen, you have easier access to the Church for removal of Curses from Call Demon, access to Sword for Two Halves Of Coconut/killing, and access to Teleporter for creating Skeleporter. Mystic Shop being available through the Arcane Portal as well as the reward for completing Dr. Who's quest can grant access to Ethereal Gloves for use with your Hellpriests; additionally, the Soulstone access can allow a revival or allow the creation of Tesseract if you have a D6. Shady Dealer being available through the Arcane Portal can grant access to Cocaine for strong synergy with Chaotic Power. Chaotic Energy can be used on the Screwdriver.
- If the Board Game Of Thrones reference event is chosen, you can become a Lannister for 30 Rupees (particularly needed if you've gotten Curse Of Riches from Call Demon) and for a periodic chance to either purchase Life Insurance or gain Cocaine from The Brothel. You can become a Stark to periodically lose a Curse or gain Speed Boost from the Godswood & to potentially buy Sword & Hammer for use with Coconut and killing. If you become a Targaryen, you can steal The Dragon's hoard (if it's not currently stolen already) for Rupees (particularly needed if you've gotten Curse Of Riches from Call Demon), a Magic Crystal, and a chance to gain Ancient Dragon Claw (particularly useful if you somehow get an Orb) or Dragon Wings (which defends against Frostbolt.) You also periodically get a chance to obtain a Magic Crystal directly from telling a story to The Dragon. Getting a Dragon Egg (esp. a Red one) can allow use of Call Demon and Ring Of Fire without penalty, Blue Dragonling can remove your vulnerability to Curse Of Cold and Frostbolt, and an enemy's Ring Of Spell Deflecting can be bypassed by Chaotic Magic. There's also an ever so slight chance to steal a Black Dragon Egg, which will grant Magic Crystals once hatched. However, if you don't get a Blue Dragonling or Black Dragonling yourself, another player that gets a Blue Dragonling can use it to greatly diminish your space-gain with Empowered Dice.
- If the Interdimensional Portal Gun reference event is chosen, Chaotic Power's Knockback Immunity or Demon Fairy can prevent losing spaces while getting the max reward from Fantasy World, Cronenberg streets can give you extra Skulls, and Candy World's Diabetes is not much of an issue if you either have a Filthsucker or you already planned to use Chaotic Power/Skeleporter to die soon. Chaotic Energy can be used on the Portal Gun.
Dual-Class Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Call Demon summons Living items that can be sacrificed for Sexual Ritual. Libido Fiend in particular can be sacrificed to gain a bonus Flask Of Mojo for use in a Sex Bomb.
- Call Demon can produce Hellpriests that you can use to revive yourself (esp. after death to Chaotic Power) alongside Ethereal Gloves or simply Ethereal Gems.
- The Brothel can have Cocaine for synergy with Chaotic Power.
- Call Demon's Curses can function as a buffer to protect your STDs from Divine Blessing. However, your STDs also function as a buffer to protect your Curses, so if a Paladin would have removed your Curses for you anyway, this can be a disadvantage.
- Killer Instincts and Skull Collector can each give a reward for your kills. Chaotic Magic and Assassinate synergize well for killing.
- Sprint, Chaotic Power, Hellrusher, Power Imp, and Killer Instincts Speed Boost synergize well for sprinting.
Druid[edit | edit source]
- If you begin with Druid and Class Talents are queued before choosing your 2nd class, you can choose to activate Druid's Fairy Form to have Warlock become a potential Druid partner. Call Demon can create Living items to be put on cooldown by Fairy Form: Extract Essence. The extracted Crystals can be consumed with Harvest Power.
- Enchant can be used to make key items (such as Skeleporter, Cocaine, Magic Scrolls, Orb, and Staff) Soulbound, Fireproof, and Frostproof. Fireproof synergizes well with Call Demon's Fire and Ring Of Fire particularly. And, due to it being a solid Sabo-Tinker target, it can be especially important to make your Skeleporter Fireproof & Frostproof to protect it from Saboteurs without the Sabotage Talent.
- Enchant can make items such as Hellpriest Ethereal so that you have a revive (esp. for after death to Chaotic Power.)
- Condense Magic can create Magic Crystals that can be Harvested; supposing you have a Wand or even just an Orb, you can combine it with a Crystal and then decide whether to Harvest it or not depending on the randomly charged Spell. Condense Magic can also be used directly on the Crystals to create Light Scroll: Cards Of Fate, Light Scroll: Revive, and Light Scroll: Energize (and less importantly Light Scroll: Life Shield and Light Scroll: Spell Shield); these can trigger Magic Affinity for a Speed Boost that synergizes well with Chaotic Power, Power Imp, Hellrusher, Arcane Relocation, Cocaine, & Two Halves Of Coconut (though Cocaine Cola can be a rather promising alternative for Speed Boost.) Light Scroll: Cards Of Fate in particular grants access to Shady Dealer and The Wizard Shop, among other strong options. Light Scroll: Revive and Light Scroll: Life Shield can both counter death from Chaotic Power (though blocking death with Life Shield will deny a Skull.)
- When destroying Lovely Crystal, Condense Magic can create Light Scroll: Guardian instead of Light Scroll: Life Shield, and Guardian can remove a Curse (or give a Speed Boost or Holy Water or a Magic Crystal if you have no Curses) if you are alive or revive you if you are Dead. However, if your Chaotic Power would trigger on the same turn as Guardian, because Guardian will trigger before Chaotic Power due to being created first, you won't be revived unless you are already Dead, and if you are already Dead, you will be revived and will then die again instantly. Also, you should be aware that any Priests in your game are likely to Dispel your Guardian from you fairly quickly in most circumstances.
- Dark Scrolls from Condense Magic usually aren't as good as Light Scrolls in FFAs, but they have their uses. If your Curses from Call Demon get particularly bad and you can't reach the Church, you can Condense a Fairy Crystal for Dark Scroll: Burden. If you really need a particular player to die, Life Link from Lovely Crystal can do the trick alongside Chaotic Power. Death from Dark Crystal can also do so while granting a Skull, and Detonation (esp. with Weaponize) from Happy Crystal may do so while killing multiple and giving multiple Skulls.
- Condense Magic can dispose of junk items like Jinxed Jewel Of Encumberment so you don't have to make Volatile Oil.
- This class combo is especially strong for Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games.
- Trade Routes can be used to access The Magic Shop for use with Harvest Power and for easier access to Cards Of Fate, Energize, Burden, Remove Curse, Life Shield, Revive (if you get some Ethereal source), Soul Speed/Momentum/Acceleration, Spell Shield, and Wealth. Chaotic Energy can be used to reset Trade Routes' cooldown, allowing for constant revisits and a sizable amount of space-gain over time. Cards Of Fate in particular grants access to Shady Dealer, The Wizard Shop, and Mystic Shop, among other strong options. Access to The Abandoned Mine, Lolrus! and Ninjas for Speed, and Ganesha, The Enlightened Elephant for Class Talents can be extremely useful in long games.
- Trade Routes grants easier access to the Church for removal of Call Demon's Curses.
- With Banking and Trade Routes, ACME Magnet, ACME Rocket, Explosive Sheep, Hand Grenade, Spider Mine, and ACME TNT are items which you can more easily access for Skulls.
- Access to Life Insurance works well with Skull Collector and Chaotic Power.
- If you're lucky, Purchase can grant access to Ethereal Gem, Alhambran Veil, or (if you already have a Gem) a Caterpillar (for Funereal Dusky-Wing Butterfly.) Purchase can grant access to items that pair well with Chaotic Energy, like Courier Flap.
- For your own deaths and kills, Skull Collector and Drain Soul can each give a reward. You can Drain yourself when you die to Chaotic Power. Demon Fairy alongside a Gun can be used for kills.
- Spectral Cleric can remove your Curses from Call Demon.
- Call Demon can produce Hellpriests that you can use to revive yourself alongside Ethereal Gloves or simply Ethereal Gems.
- Call Demon's Curses can be removed with Divine Blessing for Empowered Dice. 3 can be removed for 3 stacks of Empowered Dice at once if you have the Divine Blessing Talent (though other Paladins may ruin the build-up.)
- Because they both produce Empowered Dice, this class combo can more reliably procure a D6, which can be used to make a Tesseract if you have a Soulstone.
- Skull Collector and Faith allow you to die while getting a bonus and potentially not suffering much consequence.
- Resurrect and Hellpriest can both be used to revive a teammate or revive an enemy player so that you can kill them to gain a Skull.
- Resurrect can be used to prevent death to Chaotic Power in a pinch. (Be careful to use Chaotic Power BEFORE Resurrect and not after, though!)
- Dispel Magic can remove Curses from Call Demon or remove certain death blockers so that you can kill and gain a Skull.
- Radiance can be used as fodder for Harvest Power or randomly have a useful Spell.
- Libido Fiend will be useful for denying Revive spells in Team Games.
- Schrodinger's Box can be used to prevent death to Chaotic Power (though this will ultimately prevent gaining a Skull if you survive exiting the Box.) Alternatively, you can use the Box independently at an important time and then make it so death due to Chaotic Power occurs alongside exit from the Box since you would have already had a chance of dying anyway.
- Multiversal Flux used on an Improbability Device can produce 5 outcomes, all of which synergize well with Warlock.
- Quantum Quality's Speed, Temporary Fire Immunity, Temporary Frost Immunity, and Cards Of Fate (and Star Power esp. in the endgame) are particularly useful for Warlock.
- Skulls acquired through Skull Collector can be Fluxed. This is best to do when you think you are about to gain too many Skulls and Harvest Power is about to come off cooldown anyway or you already have Chaos Infusion.
- Multiversal Flux can grant access to items that pair well with Chaotic Energy.
- Beast Mastery synergizes well with Call Demon, esp. because it allows for reviving yourself with Hellpriest. It also notably allows the use of Darkcaller when a player targets you with Gun + Hypno. And the ability to use Aquatic Imp even while Disarmed allows countering Saboteur's "guaranteed" item destruction with Disarm + Highly Flammable + Fire.
- Tracking's Crossroads grants more opportunities for charging at The Magic Shop for Harvest Power, for removing Call Demon's Curses at the Church, and for buying a Gun from The Wild West for killing with Demon Fairy.
- Tracking's Crossroads grants more opportunities for attempting The Pyramid, with Hellpriest being used to revive you if you die (unless you've used up your Hellpriest(s) and can't summon another one from Call Demon, at which point you can Feign Death.)
- Feign Death can be used right before death to Chaotic Power followed by revival in your Effects Phase.
- Supposing you get a Mustache Of Life (or several from Pose Master's Mirror), you can use it on a Revive Wand/Orb/Staff for synergy with Beast Mastery or use it on a Skeleporter for synergy with Beast Mastery/Pack Leader/Feign Death. Positronic Enhancer can also work with Skeleporter or a magic item with the Mechanical enchantment (e.g. due to Buyback Bot.) Glibbonize is also particularly good for this in Wild Mode: Glitchy Glitchy.
- Beast Mastery Talent activates for each Demon use.
- Pack Leader Talent can transform Demons you don't want.
- Tracking Talent allows kills for Skulls and forward movement. Can be triggered through precise Hornbeast usage and due to Curse Of Relativity from Call Demon.
- Feign Death Talent and Skull Collector both reward killing (though Warlock Ranger may have trouble killing while Feigning Death outside of precise Hornbeast usage with the Tracking Talent.)
- For beating Crossroad's Archaeology Dig, Chaotic Power can beat the Bearded Phantom and/or help with beating the Big Golem, Darkcaller can beat the Big Golem, and Call Demon/Ring Of Fire's Fire or a Hammer combined with Chaotic Fire's Oil into a Torch can beat the Dark Passage.
- The Feign Death Talent has a loop with Duplicate Death Staffs that allows for an unlimited amount of kills without requiring an Effects Phase. Obtaining the essential items for the loop will be difficult, though the task seems possible in 10k+ games with Hammer Of Hephaestus. Assume all items with cooldowns have the Living enchantment:
- 1. Use 2 Death Staffs for 2 Skulls.
- 2. Feign Death
- 3. Use 1 Death Staff for 1 Skull & to trigger Feign Death Talent, resetting all 3 Staffs.
- 4. Use Harvest Power on 3 Skulls to gain Chaotic Energy.
- 5. Use Chaotic Energy on Feign Death.
- 6. Repeat steps 1-5 as many times as you want or until all (killable) enemy players are Dead.
- Ideally, you will have Lilith's Staff.
- Supposing you get Brahmastra, you can add it into the loop, ideally swapping out 1 Death Staff in either step 1 or 3 so that you have at least 1 piercing kill per rotation; this reduces the needed Death Staffs from 3 to 2. (Note that Brahmastra's placement in each rotation is flexible.)
- Tinker (esp. with Sabotage) can be used to create Mechanical items such as Lightsabers which can be used to kill and gain Skulls. Hinder can be used to assist in this endeavor. Sabotage can prevent Shields (and spell protection if you don't want to use Chaotic Magic) from preventing kills as well.
- Tinker can dispose of junk items like Jinxed Jewel Of Encumberment so you don't have to make Volatile Oil.
- Chaotic Energy can be used to reset cooldowns of strong Mechanical items.
- Ring Of Fire can be used to burn an item made Highly Flammable by Sabotage while Hinder's Fire is still recharging or if Hinder's Fire somehow failed the first go-round.
- With luck, Tinker can create Go-Kart, with Turbo Boosters having strong synergy with Chaotic Power.
- For decently long games, Scarf Of The Serpent has strong synergy with this class combo. Call Demon, Ring Of Fire, and Fire Foliot can keep you on Fire. Call Demon can create Demon Fairy, Chaotic Fire can create Volatile Oil, Tinker can commonly create Liquid Nitrogen, and the Ring Of Fire Talent can create Ordinary Ring; these can combine for use in making Arctic Aegis, Frostfire Figurine, and Frigid Fairy. With luck, Tinker can create Jewel Juicer for synergy with the Ring Of Fire Talent (ideally for use with an Energize Staff every turn.) Tinker can also create Jewelizer for both synergy with Jewel Juicer and creation of Ordinary Ring/Azure Bracelet for use in making Arctic Aegis.