Casterly Rock is an event that can be reached immediately after becoming a Lannister in Pick A House or with the Iron Coin Neutral Effect after becoming a Lannister. It cannot simply be a random event.
In the event, you can do one of the following:
- Choose the Bank to go to The Bank.
- Choose the Brothel to go to a random subevent inside The Brothel.
- Choose Hear Me Roar! to make all living players within 14 spaces of you move away from you to be exactly 15 spaces away from you. (Players on your space move backwards.)
- Choose one of the options above randomly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Westeros (including Casterly Rock) is a special location for the Shovel. Items which can be dug up include: Torn Memento: Right Side, Iron Coin, Sword, Shield, Ordinary Ring, Ordinary Necklace, Skull (2), and 1 Rupee.
Event Text[edit | edit source]
|You enter the mighty fortress of the Lannisters: Casterly Rock. In the distance you see the Brothel and Bank in Lannisport. You also see a fearsome Lannister standing on a wall tower.|
Click where you want to go.
[Pick a random option]
Upon choosing Hear Me Roar!:
|Hear Me Roar!|
|The Lannister sees you and shouts: 'HEAR ME ROAR!' as a greeting! The commoners nearby are frightened and run away.
Upon choosing the Brothel:
|You walk over to the Brothel and enter...
Upon choosing the Bank:
|You walk over to the Bank...