Cargo Train is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- Choose another item you have in your inventory that is not Soulbound to store it inside your Cargo Train.
- This use is unavailable if you have 4 items inside the Cargo Train already.
- Choose a player to send the Cargo Train to. You gain a Cargo Train Neutral Effect connected to the chosen player.
- Cargo Train: During your Effects Phase, the Train moves 15 spaces each turn, incapacitating anyone it moves through, until it reaches the target player. The target player receives the items that were stored; then this effect wears off.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The item storage is considered to be a "use" for something like Ethereal Gloves, though it doesn't put the Cargo Train on cooldown.
- When stored inside a Cargo Train (either in the item or the Neutral Effect), an item is treated as being in a non-player inventory.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Cargo Train (Neutral Effect) Tooltip Your Cargo Train is riding towards [PlayerName]. It is currently on space X.
Related[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; In addition to attracting the Cargo Train, it has a chance to Incapacitate you.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]