Bulletproof is a Buff.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- You aren't affected by being shot with bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The following instances involve being shot by bullets:
- Run, PlayerName! Run! (This includes duels; a duel will continue as if you were not shot.)
- Gun attracted with an ACME Magnet
- Catapulted Gun
- Sniper Rifle
- Van Pelt in Jumanji
- The Wild West's Russian Roulette (You won't hand the gun back to the other player.)
- Bad guy in The Wild West (You don't move 30 spaces back, but you do gain Skip-A-Turn due to the sheriff arresting you.)
- Doggo World robbery
- A Drive-by Hit, you don't die
- Terrorists! Inside The Cave (gun version)
- The United Nations' They're Shooting! subevent
- Defective Turret shooting (You can still be killed by the explosion.)
- Flintlock shooting
- Fishlock shooting
- Minigun shooting
- Double-Barreled Shotgun shooting
- Deaths due to suicide in the Gun and Pew Pew! events don't involve being shot as far as game mechanics are concerned, so they will not be prevented.