Bomb! can be reached from the [A card picturing an explosive metal sphere.] option in Cards Of Fate, and the almost mechanically identical Throw It Away! subevent can be reached by choosing the Dynamite Inside The Cave. It can also simply be a random event.
The moment the event starts, an invisible timer lasting from ???-??? seconds is started. The timer ticks down in the Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away! events, not resetting when control of the bomb changes. If the timer has hit 0 when an action is made in Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away!, the resultant subevent to Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away! will be an "After Time Runs Out" subevent affecting the player who has the Bomb instead of what is described below under Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away!.
Before Time Runs Out[edit | edit source]
Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away![edit | edit source]
The player in control of the Time Bomb (will initially be the turn player) can either choose another player to give the bomb to or place the Bomb in their Bucket Of Water.
- If a living player is chosen, either the chosen player will be given control of the Bomb in It's A Bomb subevent, or the Whoops! subevent occurs wherein the player "forgot about air friction" when throwing, ending the event with nothing occurring.
- If a Dead player is chosen, the player who was in control of the Bomb will then continue from the Sucks Being Dead subevent, resulting in the Dead player having one of the "After Time Runs Out" subevents. (Note that the Whoops! subevent cannot occur when a Dead player is chosen.)
- Bucket Of Water: Defuse the Bomb, ending the event with nothing occurring besides the Bucket losing the water inside.
- After it starts to snow during Winter, you have a chance to use the Pick Snowballs skill to pick up Snowballs on the Bomb! screen. (You cannot do this on the It's A Bomb! or Throw It Away! screens.)
After Time Runs Out[edit | edit source]
KABOOM![edit | edit source]
The Bomb explodes, sending the player who has it backwards.
- If the player who has the Bomb is at space 48 or over: They move back 20% of their spaces. (max. 50 spaces if they are alive, max. 15 if they are Dead, rounded apparently randomly)
- If the player who has the Bomb is at space 47 or lower: They move back 7-10 spaces.
KA-phrrr![edit | edit source]
The Bomb is a dud, so nothing happens. (This is quite rare compared to KABOOM!.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Detonation is used, the player who has the Time Bomb during Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away!/Sucks To Be Dead is affected by the Detonation! subevent, which acts exactly like the KABOOM! subevent. No other subevent will occur.
- If an ACME Magnet is used by a player while in range of another player who has the Time Bomb during Bomb!/It's A Bomb!/Throw It Away!/Sucks To Be Dead, the Magnet user is affected by the Bombs Are Magnetic! subevent, which acts exactly like the KABOOM! subevent except for an additional effect of the Bomb somehow killing the Magnet user. No other subevent will occur.
- Magneto Gloves has no effect on the Time Bomb.
- The language used above saying you control the Bomb includes even if someone has Hypnotized you. (The Hypnotizer still controls the event.)
Event Text[edit | edit source]
- Upon encounter:
You find a ticking time bomb
Only if it's snowing: between the snow!
Throw it away, quickly!
- Upon reaching Whoops!:
PlayerName forgot about air friction and threw the Time Bomb on an empty space. The bomb exploded but no one got hit.