Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bloodied Claws is a Buff.
Tooltip Jump to and attack a random alive player within 8 spaces in front of you every turn for 15 turns, causing them to Bleed for 3 turns.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- During each Effects Phase while you are alive and not Incapacitated (including the Effects Phase when this effect ends), a random other living player that is either within the 8 spaces in front of you or on your current space is selected if possible; you move to their space, then you give them 3 turns of the Bleeding Debuff if you're on their space when this portion of the effect triggers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Being Disarmed or Reincarnated does not prevent moving and attacking. Petrified is untested.
- If your turn is skipped by being Incapacitated, you don't have Incapacitated by the time your Effects Phase starts, so you can move and attack.
- This effect does not trigger Shield, Hallucination, Thick Hide, Bracers Of Bladesinging, Fizzgig, or Spiked Protection.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Hall Of Heroes (15 turns)