Black Lotus is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Eat this item in order to move 3 spaces forward and gain 3 turns of Black Lotus.
- Black Lotus: Whenever one of your items or skills goes on cooldown, reduce that cooldown by 3 turns (until it has a minimum of 1 turn of cooldown left.) This effect can be extended.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a skill like Fairy Form: Extract Essence puts an item on cooldown (including an item which has no cooldown normally), Black Lotus triggers for that item.
- If an item like Inflatable Egg or Mecha Egg is created on cooldown, its cooldown will not be lowered by Black Lotus.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Black Lotus (Buff) Tooltip Whenever any of your items or skills go on cooldown, reduce that cooldown by 3 turns, to a minimum of 1 turn.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Use at the Leprechaun; you are pinched, and you become Incapacitated.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Generic item-givers
- Generic Food item-givers
- Generic plant-based item-givers
- Generic donator item-givers
- Generic great item-givers
Events[edit | edit source]
- Ninjas' The Asian Pond
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was inspired by the card of the same name from Magic: The Gathering.