Black Hole In A Box
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Hole In A Box is an item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The following table corresponds with this item's Standard Use and Passive Effect.
|Effects Phases||Temporary Speed||Items gainable|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Destroy this item to gain an amount of items from the generic item-givers pool (max. 10) corresponding in the above table with the amount of Effects Phases it has spent in a player inventory(ies).
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- This item passively grants -1 temporary Speed for each Effects Phase it has spent in a player inventory(ies), with a max. of -10 temporary Speed granted at once possible.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 item.
- Use at the Leprechaun; you are pinched, and you become Incapacitated.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- As an Illusionist, it is possible to store the Box in your Magic Hat for every Roll Phase and take it out for every Effects Phase which will give all the benefits with none of the side effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]