Bee Hive is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Every 5 turns (beginning at the 5th turn after gaining this item), this item generates a Honeycomb.
- Passively grants a connected Bee Hive effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Movement-triggered effects for more information on effects like Bee Hive.
Inherent Effect Tooltips[edit | edit source]
Bee Hive (Neutral Effect) Tooltip Easy with those bees! If you move more than 15 spaces in a single movement, the bees in your Bee Hive will sting you with Slowing Poison and cause you to Skip-A-Turn!
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 2 food items.
- Use against the Demon Eye of the Archaeology Dig.
- Use against The Bear! and move 16(?) spaces forward.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces.
- All players within a 10-space radius of the landing spot gain Slowing Poison for 2 turns and Skip-A-Turn.
- If a player(s) is on the exact landing space of the Bee Hive, 1 random player on the exact landing space gains Hive On Your Head for 4 turns.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]