Banana is an item.
|Tooltip||A tasty Banana that will give you extra energy if you eat it. Eat it to move 3 spaces forwards!|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Eat this item to move 3 spaces forward and gain a Banana Peel (with non-Horcrux enchantments retained.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Use against the Dune Guard of the Dungeon Crawl and inflict 2(?) damage.
- Insert into the Weeping Angel Interface in the Secret Room related to The Doctor In The TARDIS.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random player within 6 spaces of the landing spot is targeted.
- If the target player is alive, they gain the item.
- If the target player is Dead, they do not gain the item.
- Use against The Bear! and move 5(?) spaces backward
- Give to Baboons in The Jungle; move 24 spaces forward.
- Give to a Gorilla in The Jungle; move 8(?) spaces forward.
- Give to King Louie in The Jungle; avoid receiving Skip-A-Turn.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- Filled Pocket Ball with Tarzan/Gorilla: Tarzan/Gorilla eats the targeted player's non-Frozen Banana (essentially removing it from the game, whether or not it's Soulbound) and throws them 10 spaces forward.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Banana+Fish= Banana Fish
- Banana+Time Travel Condom= You move 10 spaces forward, also all non -cubus players in the game lose all STDs.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Flava O' Da Jungle in The Jungle
- Release Tarzan from your Filled Pocket Ball while watching Jane under the Waterfall in The Jungle
- Give Baloo a backrub in The Jungle
- Share the Secret Of Fire with King Louie in The Jungle
- Hero Of The Jungle
- Drink Liquid Luck
- Random Drink's Liquid Luck subevent
- Hit The Beach's Palm Tree with a Holy Hammer.
- Storm's End's Kitchen
- Small Wooden Crate in The Cellar of The Haunted Mansion
- Deaf Genie
- The Lever's Reinforcements Activation Panel
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Oh Really?
- Early Reinforcements
- Classy Combos/Class Choice Not Classy Enough replacement event
Items[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In a single player game, using a Lure Whistle will attract Tarzan, who gives you a Banana.