BOOM-erang is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player. Throw the BOOM-erang at the target; the BOOM-erang is removed from your inventory, and the target gains a connected BOOM-erang Debuff.
- BOOM-erang: During your next Effects Phase, this effect "explodes" such that you and all players within a 5-space radius of you are killed if you are within 20 spaces of the player that gave you this Debuff, also, regardless of how close you are to the player, this Debuff wears off, and the player that gave you this Debuff regains their BOOM-erang item (even if the effect "exploded".)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The BOOM-erang item does technically "exist" while the Debuff is active; it is effectively in a non-player inventory.
- If the BOOM-erang item is removed from inside the Debuff before it activates (for example due to Confiscate Evidence), the Debuff wears off.
- If Detonation is used while the BOOM-erang Debuff is active, it explodes on the space which is halfway between the player who has the Debuff and the user of the BOOM-erang item (at the time of the Detonation use), and the effect wears off. The BOOM-erang thrower does not regain the item.
- The player who throws the BOOM-erang is treated as the killer if the effect explodes and kills a player normally (though not if the effect explodes due to Detonation unless they are the Detonator.)
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
BOOM-erang (Debuff) Tooltip PlayerName has thrown a BOOM-erang at you. If you are within 20 spaces of him/her in your next Effects Phase, you and all players within 5 spaces of you will be killed!
Related[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]