Anvil is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If you have a (Holy) Hammer (that isn't Frozen):
- Choose one option:
- Choose a "metal item" you have out of the following pool to turn it into a random item from the same pool: ACME Magnet, Axe, Ball & Chain, Bucket (Of Water), Buster Sword, Cutlass, (Damaged) Iron Helmet, Frying Pan, Haunted Chain Mail, Ice Sculpting Saw, Katana, Lance, Mining Pick, Police Badge, Rapier, Screw, Serrated Shiv, any Shield, Shovel, Skinning Knife, Spanner, Sword, Tin Foil Hat, Trash Can.
- Bucket Of Water, Damaged Iron Helmet, and upgraded Shields can be turned into a new item but can't be generated.
- If you have no Hammer (or have a Frozen Hammer): Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- All players within a 5-space radius of the landing spot die.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; In addition to attracting the Anvil, it always kills you.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]