(Redirected from Alternate win condition)
The alternate win conditions are:
- Escape The Pyramid with the Pharaoh's Treasure.
- Eat a Full English Breakfast.
- Remove 100 enchantments with Queen Alexandra's Birdwing.
- Get 7 stacks on your Spear Of Destiny.
- Make 13 kills with Jason's Rage.
- Use your Charged Deluminator that absorbed at least 50 turns of Fire.
- Hit 16 players with a single Coconut launched from the Catapult.
- Encounter the ONE IN A MILLION Fixed Chance Phase event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like a standard win condition, you win when a turn ends (or in-between Round Effects and a turn) after meeting a condition. Unlike the primary win condition for a Classic or Sprint game, you cannot lose any alternate win conditions; supposing you cannot currently win the game due to something like Denied, you'll retain the condition for later application without possibility of losing it.
- In a Total Spaces game, meeting one of these conditions doesn't actually result in reaching a win condition. Instead, meeting one sends you 100 spaces forward, then the game ends if possible when a turn ends (or in-between Round Effects and a turn).
- In a Sprint game, you do not have to be the leading player to win with an alternate win condition.
- In an All For One game, any other teammates you have still have to meet their own win conditions for your team to win.