ACME Pogo-Stick is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If less than 10 spaces have been bounced with it already: Bounce 2-4 spaces forward.
- If 10 or more spaces have been bounced with it already: Randomly either bounce 2-4 spaces forward OR spring the amount of spaces bounced plus 5-15 more spaces back (in one action).
- The chance to spring back increases every time the Pogo-Stick is used.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 item.
- Use against the Dune Guard of the Dungeon Crawl.
- Does more damage with more spaces previously bounced; exact equation is unknown.
- Use against The Bear!.
- With 9 or less spaces bounced: Move 2-4 spaces forward, also the ACME Pogo-Stick is kept with the bounced amount for the event added to the item's bounce count.
- With 10 or more spaces bounced: The bear kills you, also the ACME Pogo-Stick is lost.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; In addition to attracting the Pogo-Stick, it has a chance to Incapacitate you.
- Spanner; Reset the bounce counter to 0.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- The ACME Shop
- Improbability Device (event)
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Trade with the Indian chief in The Wild West.
- Jackpot in The Wild West
- Oh Really?
- Pawn Shop
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Use the skill Man Mode before using the Pogo-Stick, so you can move more than 10 spaces without the risk of being send backwards.
- Don't use stolen Pogo-Sticks without checking the log with Ctrl+F for uses since they may have been used already. For the same reason, don't buy them at the Pawn Shop if they were sold by another player.
- You can fix your Pogo-Stick with the Spanner.
- Since the Spanner has a 6 turns cooldown, you'll be able to move 10 spaces every 6 turns.
Trivia[edit | edit source]