Actually Pretty Radical Item Loot
(Redirected from A.P.R.I.L.)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Actually Pretty Radical Item Loot, also referred to by A.P.R.I.L., is a Buff.
Tooltip In an effort to make BGO a more professional game, we have decided that players need more items. More is better, after all. To compensate for the additional mayhem, we have decided to also generate a shit ton of Ankhs for the occasion. ENJOY!11
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Every Effects Phase, you gain a random item from the random item-givers pool. Also, every 7 Effects Phases (beginning on the 1st Effects Phase after gaining this Buff), this Buff generates an Auto-Resurrection for you.
- All players may randomly receive 100 rupees through the April's Aristocrats event in Round Effects.
- All players may randomly gain the Overlord buff through the Overlord Overload event in Round Effects. (If Wild Mode: Racing In Reverse is active, all players receive Underlord instead.)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- All players automatically gain this Buff when the game begins with the Actually Pretty Radical Item Loot (SPECIAL!) option chosen during game creation. (The option is only available during April Fools.)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Actually Pretty Radical Item Loot is an acronym for APRIL. Fantastic Occurrence Of Life Saving, which is part of the flavor text when the Buff generates an Auto-Resurrection, is an acronym for FOOLS. Together, they form APRIL FOOLS.