Wild Mode: Massacre Arena
Wild Mode: Massacre Arena is a Global Effect that grants the Massacre Arena Neutral Effect and the Defensive Stance and Dice Jump skills.
Wild Mode: Massacre ArenaEdit
Tooltip The first player to earn X Kill Points wins the game!
- Kills against enemy players grant +3 Kill Points.
- Deaths cause -1 Kill Point.
- Death only lasts 1 turn!
- Passively grants the Massacre Arena Neutral Effect to all players.
- Every player starts the game with two Wild Mode: Massacre Arena specific skills: Dice Jump and Defensive Stance.
- If you kill another player, you gain 3 Kill Points. If you die, you lose 1 Kill Point (down to a minimum of 0.)
- You reach the It's Good To Be Alive Resurrection Phase event without any Death Sucks events per death. Also, no player can have the Reincarnation, Deal With The Devil, Charon The Ferryman, or FSM Afterlife Resurrection Phase events.
- If a player revives in It's Good To Be Alive while an enemy player is within a 1-space radius of them, the revived player will teleport to a random space that is not within a 1-space radius of any enemy player.
- Every 4 Rounds (beginning in the Round Effects of Round 4), the amount of Kill Points each player has out of the amount required for the Neutral Effect's win condition is displayed.
- Reaching the finish line removes any Save Point Buffs you have, removes the lock-on from Determination, removes Teleporter Activator from your inventory, and reverts your Grand Appearance to Grand Disappearance on cooldown without activating its teleport. It also loops you back to the start. (For example, if you are on space 99 and the finish line is on space 100, moving 3 spaces forward will land you on space 2. Note that you will only be treated as moving 3 spaces and will not be treated as moving backwards for movement-triggered effects.) Note that moving backward at the very start will not move you towards the finish line; you'll stay on space 0.
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like this.
Massacre Arena Tooltip The first player to earn X Kill Points wins Massacre Arena!
You've got Y Kill Points!
- If you reach an amount of Kill Points specified during Game Creation, you win Massacre Arena; you have met a win condition for the whole game.
- Like a standard win condition, you win when a turn ends (or in-between Round Effects and a turn) after meeting a condition. Unlike the primary win condition for a Classic or Sprint game, you cannot lose this win condition; supposing you cannot currently win the game due to something like Denied, you'll retain the condition for later application without the possibility of losing it.
- Note that other players retain their Massacre Arena effects after you win; they can still meet their own win condition after you meet yours.
- Supposing the specified amount to win is 20, and 1 player has 20 Kill Points, and another has 21 Kill Points, the difference does not matter.
- Gain Defensive Stance.
- Defensive Stance: This effect lasts 30 seconds. The next time you would be killed by another player, the death is blocked, you Incapacitate the player who would have killed you, and this Buff is lost. This effect can be replaced.
- See Death blockers for more information on effects like Defensive Stance.
- Gaining or losing Defensive Stance does not cause a log message visible for other players.
- The Buff is sometimes visibly kept after the effect wears off until the Effects Phase due to technical limitations.
- A log message is visible to you after your 30 seconds are up stating it wears off even if the effect activated and wore off or was replaced.
Inherent Effect TooltipEdit
Defensive Stance (Buff) Tooltip For 30 seconds, you're immune to the first kill by another player. If another player kills you in that time, block the death and incapacitate the killer.
- Choose to move forwards or backwards by an amount of spaces equal to a specific result stored in this skill due to its Passive Effect; the chosen result (and its forward and backward movement options) is removed from this skill.
- You don't move due to dice rolls in the Roll Phase (including from Speed.) Instead, when you roll, you store the spaces that you would have moved (including from Speed) inside this skill for its Standard Use. A max of 5 results can be stored in this skill.
- If you roll while you have 5 results stored already, an old result is not overwritten, and the new result is not stored.
- If you cannot move due to a movement prohibitor, a dice roll will still be stored as if the movement prohibitor did not exist.
- If you roll while you have Defective Dice, or if you have more negative Speed than the dice roll result, nothing will be stored in this skill as it cannot store a result of 0.
- If you have Speedless Roll or negative Speed with Unyielding, Speed won't be considered for the result stored in this skill. The dice roll result itself will still be considered.
- If you have Inverted Dice and move backwards, the stored value for the Standard Use still appears positive.
- Shift and Inverted Dice can still activate/wear off with Dice Jump active.
How To Start/ObtainEdit
Wild Mode: Massacre ArenaEdit
- This effect starts when the game begins if Wild Mode: Massacre Arena is selected under Wild Mode during Game Creation. It lasts the entire game.
Massacre Arena, Defensive Stance, and Dice JumpEdit
- Wild Mode: Massacre Arena
- Saboteur Assassin can Sabo-Tinker enemy Lightsabers and Tinker various other Mechanical items for killing, same-space for killing with Sprint, Assassinate, and Hinder's knockback/Fire, disable for killing with Hinder's Blind and Disarm (esp. Disarm for killing a target near space 0 with a Gun without worrying about movement or a duel or Defensive Stance), use Sabotage on Shield for killing with Sword or use it on an offensive item to prevent its use, kill Incapacitated players with Assassinate, and prevent Incapacitation and Disarm by Defensive Stance and enemy Assassins and Saboteurs with Evasion.