Wild Mode: Dystopian Deals
Wild Mode: Dystopian Deals is a Global Effect.
- Every player starts the game with a Webshop skill.
- All items sold in the Webshop have their prices set to random values from 1 Rupee to 150%(?) of their Standard shop price. [Needs further reviewing.]
- All players have the same items to purchase from the Webshop. If a Player purchases an item(s), the item will be replaced with a new one.
- If a Player purchases 1 or more items from the Webshop, a Package will be delivered in their next Roll Phase.
- During the Round Effects of Rounds which are a multiple of 10:
- Each player gains 2 Rupees per turn (with a maximum cap of 100 rupees).
- The prices for items being sold in the Webshop tick down by 1 rupee, down to a minimum of 1 rupee.
- Note: Depending the amount of players in a game, the amount of items available to purchase range from 5 - 16. (i.e Single-player game can only purchase 5 items from Webshop and a 16-player game can purchase up to 16 items)
- Purchase an item that is available from the Webshop.
- Every turn the prices for the items tick down.
Dystopian Delievery You purchased X, Y, and Z will be delivered in your next turn!
|Tooltip||Do you even remember what you ordered? Open it! :)|
- Open the Package to receive the items you've purchased from the Webshop.