Volatile Oil is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- Choose another item you have.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turkey and Flying Carpet will not have the same interaction with Oil's standard use as with their own standard uses; Turkey will have no chance of of giving PETA, and a Fireproof Carpet will not send you forward any spaces.
- The thawing effect is deliberately coded not to be considered as burning.
- You can choose a Fireproof item even for the burning effect (though the burn will fail.)
- You cannot choose an Unremovable item for the burning effect, but you can choose a Frozen Unremovable item for the thawing effect.
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fire Immunity: Prevents dying and gaining a turn of Fire due to Volatile Oil's drinking standard use. (Does not prevent directly burning an item with the other standard use.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Use against the Dune Beetles of the Dungeon Crawl if a dynamite barrel appears
- Use against The Bear!; randomly incur one of the following outcomes: the bear is killed, the user is killed, or both the user and the bear are killed.
- Give to King Louie in The Jungle.
- Melt the Ice Inside The Cave; the Volatile Oil is kept.
- Give to Marceline in Ooo.
- Use at the Catapult to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- All players within a 7-space radius of the landing spot gain 1 turn of Fire.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- Roast a Turkey with a chance to gain 2 turns of the PETA Debuff.
- Flying Carpet: The Flying Carpet is burned up unless it has the Fireproof enchantment. No movement will be made if it burns up, but movement will be made if it doesn't (and it's not Frozen.)
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Volatile Oil + (Holy) Hammer = Torch
- Volatile Oil + Lemon = Combustible Lemon
- Volatile Oil + Gun = Flamethrower
- Volatile Oil + Any Bow = Flaming Bow
- Any Shield + Volatile Oil + Azure Bracelet = Arctic Aegis
- Potato+Volatile Oil= Randomly either French Fries or Hot Potato
- Soulstone or Filled Soulstone + Liquid Nitrogen + Volatile Oil = Frostfire Figurine
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Heinrich's Elixiere Und Andere Flüssigkeiten
- Wildfire Merchant in the City Over The Narrow Sea
- The Alchemy Lab in the The Haunted Mansion
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Improbability Device (event)
- Disguised Inside The Cave
- Dungeon Crawl Lv 1 reward
- Jackpot in The Wild West
- Pawn Shop
Items[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Infusion's Chaotic Fire
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]