Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar is an item. It is part of a group of items collectively referred to as Artifacts.
- Target another player.
- If the target is within a 1-space radius of you and is alive: Give them 3 turns of Wound Of Arsalan, move them 2-4 spaces back, and Incapacitate them. You gain a random Magic Crystal.
- Wound Of Arsalan: When the turn counter hits 0, you die, and you lose this effect. Death-triggered effects aside from those listed in Notes won't trigger due to this death; this includes everything not listed under Notes but listed here. If you die (by any means), you lose Wound Of Arsalan. Wound Of Arsalan cannot stack or be extended/shortened.
- If the target is within a 1-space radius of you and is Dead: Move them 2-4 spaces back. You gain a random Magic Crystal.
- If the target is not within a 1-space radius of you: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown.
- Death Immunity can prevent a death which would occur due to Wound Of Arsalan.
- You still lose the Skip-A-Turn and Incapacitated Statuses due to a death from Wound Of Arsalan. (Death Immunity can still prevent this.)
- You do NOT lose the Reincarnated Neutral Effect or Status due to a death from Wound Of Arsalan. You retain your Karma and animal type while Dead and upon revival.
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like Wound Of Arsalan.
- Every 6 Effects Phases (beginning at the 6th Effects Phase after gaining this item), this item generates 4 turns of Temporary Spell Reflection for you.
Inherent Effect TooltipEdit
How To ObtainEdit