Pet Bear is an item.
- Choose one option:
- [Catch Fish]: If you are in an event with an option to attempt fishing, you do so. Look under Event Use for more details.
- [Roar]: All other living players within 5 spaces of you move away from you until they are exactly 5 spaces away from you. (If on the same space as you, they move backwards.)
- [Ride Forward]: You move 2-3 spaces forward.
- If you use [Roar], after(?) players move, all other living players within a 5-space radius of you have a chance to become Incapacitated. (Unknown if this is independently decided for each player and unknow if an effect like Super Caffeine Rush can change who gets Incapacitated.)
- If you use [Ride Forward], after you move, you kill all players on the space you are on when this effect triggers. (An effect like Auto Hammer is relevant.)
- Guarantees you gain Banana Fish when fishing with Pet Bear at The Jungle's Waterfall.
- Passively changes the amount of Rupees received from using an ACME Piano at The Saloon in The Wild West from 2-9 to 10-17.
- Fish at any listed viable location to catch Fish (or possibly Banana Fish at Waterfall in The Jungle only.)
- Non-viable locations with consequences for attempting:
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Use at the Catapult to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random player within a 7-space radius of the landing spot is chosen if possible, then they die; the Pet Bear returns to you with all 5 charges refreshed unless you were the player killed. If the chosen player was already Dead (even if it's you), the Pet Bear still returns to you with all 5 charges refreshed.
- If there is no player within a 7-space radius of the landing spot, the Pet Bear dies. You have a chance to get 4 turns of the PETA Debuff if this occurs.
How To Obtain