Overlord is a Buff.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- During each Effects Phase, you gain 1 permanent Speed unless you are Dead or if Skip-A-Turn/Incapacitated activated in the Skip Phase.
- This effect can stack under different Buffs.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Boss automatically gains this skill when the game begins if Overlord is selected in Passives & Effects before Round 1.
Events[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Overlord Overload in Round Effects (requires A.P.R.I.L. selected in game creation)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Use a Charged Deluminator with 25+ stacks
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Any Marieke Doll + Dys Action Figure = The combiner gains Overlord. Note that, while both items are removed from the game, the Marieke Doll does not give Wrath Of The Admin.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If Wild Mode: Racing In Reverse is active, all sources of this effect besides Boss Passives & Effects are changed to give Underlord instead.