If you're looking for this event's flavor text, see Ooo (flavor text).
In the event, the player can go see Jake the Dog or Princess Bubblegum, go to the Dungeon of the Forgotten Dunes, or explore Ooo randomly.
- Selecting an option besides [Explore Ooo randomly] will cause your next visit to Ooo to begin at an [Explore Ooo randomly] subevent; such a visit will allow choosing among all options in the next visit (unless you reach Ooo while Dead, in which case the reset does not occur.)
- Jake the Dog is removed as an option if he is currently inside a Filled Pocket Ball.
- Before selecting an option, Fishing Pole and Pet Bear can be used to fish at this location; Pet Bear can catch Fish, while Fishing Pole can catch Red Herring in addition to generic items. Also, a Bucket can be filled with water. (This can't be done if an [Explore Ooo randomly] subevent is gone to instead of the base Ooo event.)
- This is a special location for the Shovel. Items which can be dug up include: Torn Memento: Left Side, Prism Of Ooo, Wizard Hat, Staff, Orb, Sword, Shield, Skull (2), Ordinary Necklace, Ordinary Ring, and 1 Rupee.
- Soulbound items can be given in all Ooo subevents that involve giving.
[Jake the Dog]Edit
- If you give Jake a Food item (excluding one with the Bacon component of English Breakfast), you can then choose to go 13-18(?) spaces forward, to receive Reflective Shades, to receive a random Book with a Learnable Feat, or to have nothing occur. You can also instead capture Jake the Dog with your Pocket Ball.
- If you give Jake an English Breakfast item which includes the Bacon component, you receive Bacon Pancakes, then you have a chance to capture Jake the Dog with your Pocket Ball.
- If you attempt to capture Jake with your Pocket Ball before giving him Food, the capture fails, and he moves you back 3(?) spaces.
[Princess Bubblegum's Lab]Edit
You can do one of the following:
- Give Princess Bubblegum any Mechanical category item, an ACME Magnet, a roll of Duct Tape, a Screw, or a Spanner; she will reward you with an Orb and a Candy Cane.
- Attempt to rummage through an interactable Pile Of Rubble in the event image with a chance to succeed or fail. Note that the success rate is increased by having the Sneaky Buff.
- Simply leave with nothing happening.
Main article: Dungeon Crawl
You go to the Dungeon of the Forgotten Dunes and can make your way through an entrance test and 3 levels of challenges to unearth valuable treasure, possibly including even the Demon Sword and the Enchiridion.
[Explore Ooo randomly]Edit
You go to one of the following subevents randomly:
- Eat Cinnamon Bun and move 6-11 spaces forward.
- Eating Cinnamon Bun counts as eating a generic Food item. It is NOT treated as though you are eating a Meat or Animal Products item.
Lumpy Space PrincessEdit
Lumpy Space Princess will talk with you with 1 of 4 possible statements/questions, and you then can give a response. Each conversation has an option where you get Lumpy Space Candy, where you get slapped 3 spaces back, or where nothing occurs. You can also simply attempt to give her any Magic Ring or Wedding Ring to bypass the conversation; you will keep the ring and receive Lumpy Space Candy.
- Lumpy Space Candy responses: I think Brad is pretty cool!/You wouldn't fit them./He thinks you look like a rubbery cloud./Wobbly
- 3 spaces back responses: Yeah, Brad is a jerk!/You don't wear clothes./He hates you!/Slender
- Nothing happens responses: Who's Brad?/You'd look, like, amazing!/He likes you./Purple
You can do one of the following:
- Run 5-12(?) spaces away from Marceline.
- Give Marceline a standard red item to gain the option to either scare another player back 18-24 spaces if they're alive or scare nobody. The list of standard red items includes: ACME Magnet, ACME Rocket, ACME TNT, ACME TNT Detonator, Beach Ball, Candy Cane (even if poisoned), Chocolate Surprise Egg, Cocaine Cola, Crabs, D6, Darth Revan's Mask, Defective Turret, any Diss Card, Dragon Boots, Dragon Gloves, Dragon Shield, Dragonskin, Dys Action Figure, Easy Button, Energy Drink, Extendo Fist, Eye Of The Dragon, Fire Foliot, Fire Opal, French Fries, Gasoline, Hamburger, Heart Of The BGO Slut, Hellrusher, Holly's Thicc Booty, Inflatable Female Crocodile, Jalapenos, Jewel Shield, Jinxed Jewel Of Hellfire, Ketchup, Opal Necklace, Paper Lantern, Pegasus Boots, Piggy Bank, Piranha, Plumbus, Plunger/Used Plunger, Pomegranate, Pomegranate Seeds, Popcorn, Poundfist, Pyramid Trap Card, Red Card, Red Dragon Egg, Red Dragonling, Red Envelope, Red Lightsaber, Red Meat, Red Mushroom, Red Turtle Shell, Reset Button, Ring Of Speed, Roasted Turkey, Rooster, Ruby Necklace, Salsamander, Scarf Of The Serpent, Sealed Container Of Carnage, Serrated Shiv, Sex Bomb, Sexy Shoes, Squirting Flower, Strawberry Cake, Szechuan Sauce, Tasty Tongue Piercing, Torch, Turbulent Juice, Unstable Mutagen, Voodoo Charm, Watermelon, Yummy Yums Bar.
- Give Marceline a special red item for a special effect:
- Decursed Cat Collar: Marceline reads the runes on the collar and tells you them in the flavor text, also she gives you the Decolored Decursed Cat Collar.
- Demon Sword: Receive a Soulstone, Ethereal Gloves, an Ethereal Dagger, a Tome Of Magic, and a Ring Of Speed.
- Red Herring/Tomatoes: You keep the item and nothing occurs besides some interesting flavor text.
- Box Of Chocolates/Romantic Rose: Gain the option to either scare another player back the standard amount of spaces if they're alive or scare nobody, though the flavor text is special.
- Attempt to give Marceline one of a select few non-red items to have her Incapacitate you and move you 17-21(?) spaces back. The list of these items includes: Amethyst, Blue, or Green Lightsaber and Decolored Decursed Cat Collar. Note that you keep the item.
- Give Marceline a Tainted Rose, then she kills you.
Ice King!/Get Lost, Ice King!Edit
- If you do not have the Magical Mind Buff or the Flow Of Magic Buff and do not have Frost Immunity, you gain Rooted, and 4 random items you have are Frozen for 3 turns each.
- If you do not have the Magical Mind Buff or the Flow Of Magic Buff but do have Frost Immunity, you beat up Ice King and receive a Staff along with a Dark Crystal, a Night Crystal, and a Fairy Crystal.
- If you have either the Magical Mind Buff or the Flow Of Magic Buff, you receive 8 Snowballs.