If you're looking for the flavor text for this event, see Ninjas (flavor text).
Ninjas is an event that can be reached from the Travel event, from the [A card picturing an oriental temple.] option in Cards Of Fate, from Crossroads, or from Happy Peace Day!. It can also simply be a random event.
- On the entrance page of Ninjas, you are asked if you want to enter The Ninja Temple. You can choose [Yes], [No], or opt to [Go to the nearby pond.].
- Before selecting an option, you have a chance to be able to mine a rock with your Mining Pick for a generic item if the flavor text notes that "you see some stony mountains".
- If this event is visited from Crossroads, you start at a [Yes] subevent page rather than at the entrance to The Ninja Temple.
- After it starts to snow during Winter, you have a chance to use the Pick Snowballs skill to pick up Snowballs before selecting an option at the entrance.
- This is a special location for the Bug Net. Items which can be caught include: Lucky Cricket.
You go to one of the following randomly selected subevents in The Ninja Temple:
- A Balaclava- You receive a Balaclava.
- A Bo- You receive a Bo.
- A Katana- You gain a Katana.
- A Sword- You receive a Sword.
- A Tetsubo- You receive a Tetsubo.
- Agility- You gain 1 permanent Speed.
- Chi- You gain 1 permanent Speed.
- Cup Of Tea-You receive a Cup Of Tea.
- Dark Blade Of Fire- A ninja called Dark Blade Of Fire steals a random item from you. (This subevent has this accompanying video made by TVsKyle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLXJ1t5uTc)
- Dodge Bullets- You gain 12 turns of the "No." skill.
- Finja- You are shown 3 random items out of the generic Fish item-givers pool. You can either choose 1 of the 3 shown items to gain it and gain 10 turns of Blessing Of Catatafish OR decline the offer to simply leave the event.
- Blessing Of Catatafish: Whenever you eat a Fish item, you Incapacitate all other players on the space you are on before you move due to eating.
Blessing Of Catatafish Tooltip Whenever you eat a Fish, you incapacitate all other players on your space.
Duration: X turn(s)
- Lucky Cricket- You gain a Lucky Cricket.
- Ninja Hirelings- You can hire 1 of 3 types of Ninja for 5 Rupees. (The Spy can steal a chosen item from another player. The Assassin can kill another player. The Bodyguard can protect you from being killed for 5 turns.) OR decline the offer to simply leave the event. If you choose the Bodyguard, you gain 5 turns of Ninja Bodyguard.
- Ninja Bodyguard: For 5 turns, up to 2 kills will be blocked and the attacker will be incapacitated.
Ninja Bodyguard Tooltip Your ninja bodyguard will block up to 2 kills for 5 turns, also incapacitating the killer for good measure.
Duration: Y turn(s)
- Ninja Turtles- You gain a Pizza.
- Nunja- You can either target any player to Incapacitate them OR decline the offer to simply leave the event. Choosing any player other than yourself also leads you to the Church.
- Szechuan Sauce- You gain Szechuan Sauce.
- The Art Of War- You gain The Art Of War.
- What...- You move 12 spaces back.
- Whoops!- You receive 4 turns of the Delusion Poison Debuff.
You simply leave the event.
[Go to the nearby pond.]Edit
You go to the Asian Pond. You have a chance to gain a Black Lotus if you are Lucky. In addition, Fishing Pole and Pet Bear can be used to fish at this location; Pet Bear can catch Fish, while Fishing Pole can catch Pufferfish in addition to generic items. Also, a Bucket can be filled with water at this location.