Niffler is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- During each Effects Phase, the Niffler randomly either steals a random Sparkling or Jewelry item from your inventory (besides itself) or jumps into a random other player's inventory.
- If the Niffler tries to steal a Deadly Item, the Item is consumed, and the Niffler is destroyed.
- If the Niffler is removed from the game while in your inventory (including due to transformation), you receive all the items that were stored inside of the Niffler's inventory, and you gain a random item from the generic Jewelry item-givers pool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An item held by the Niffler is treated as being in a non-player inventory, not your own inventory.
- If you have no items that the Niffler can steal during the Effects Phase, it will always jumps into a random other player's inventory.
- If the Niffler is destroyed while inside of a non-player inventory (e.g. by Horcrux), its effect does not activate.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]