Monkey is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- Target another player.
- If the target has a stealable item and is in range: The Monkey steals a random item from the target. (Exception: The Monkey prioritizes stealing non-Frozen Banana/non-Frozen Banana Deadly Item over other items.) The stolen item is stored inside the Monkey. (An exception to it being stored is that the Monkey eats the stolen item if it is a non-Frozen Banana or non-Frozen Banana Deadly Item, essentially removing it from the game. In the case of the Banana Deadly Item, the Monkey itself is killed and removed from the game.) If the Monkey was already storing another stolen item, that item is returned to the player from which it was stolen (even if the Monkey steals a Banana or Banana Deadly Item.)
- If the target has no stealable item or is out of range: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown.
- This use is available even if the Monkey is on cooldown: Give the Monkey a Banana. It gives you the stolen item it is holding.
- This use is unavailable if the Monkey is not already storing an item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An item held by the Monkey is treated as being in a non-player inventory, not your own inventory.
- If an item inside the Monkey is removed from it by an external source like Horcrux, the Monkey automatically updates; the Monkey is not shown to have the item anymore, and the "give Banana" use is not available.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]