Merlin's Wand is an item. It is part of a group of items collectively referred to as Artifacts.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Gain 5 turns of Spell Barrage.
- Spell Barrage: The next time you cast a targeting Spell on a player, this effect activates; (up to) 3 players besides the Spell target that are within a 7-space radius of the Spell target are targeted by Spell Barrage, and if any were targeted, this effect wears off. After all of the initial cast Spell's Spell-Triggered Effects are finished, you then cast the same Spell on each player targeted by this effect. This effect can be extended.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Spell-Triggered Effects for more information on effects like Spell Barrage.
- If your Spell Barrage chooses yourself as a target and your cast Spell is Burden such that you are not a valid target, you fail to cast the Spell on yourself.
- Spell Barrage does not wear off without at least 1 player being targeted by Spell Barrage. However, it can still wear off without a valid Spell target.
- Spell Barrage wears off immediately after its target(s) are selected, even before the initial Spell that triggered Spell Barrage has its effect applied.
- Each Spell you cast with Spell Barrage will have its own Spell-Triggered Effects activate. (All Spell-Triggered Effects for a given Spell resolve before moving onto the next Spell.)
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Spell Barrage Tooltip Your next targeted Spell will also be cast at up to 3 valid targets in a 7 space radius around your target.
Duration: X turn(s)
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Passively grants Flow Of Magic and Magical Mind.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Mind Stone + Spell Barrage can allow you to cast the same Light Spell on yourself 4 times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]