Go-Kart is an item.
- During each Effects Phase that started while this effect had at least 5% Gas: This item loses 5% Gas, and you move 2 spaces forward.
- During an Effects Phase that started while this effect had 0% Gas: This item is destroyed, and you are Incapacitated.
- These effects activate even while you are Dead.
- Choose one option:
- Choose one of the following options to spend 10% of this item's Gas and have a corresponding effect. (If this item has less than 10% Gas left before use, you do not have a corresponding effect; instead, this item is destroyed, and you are Incapacitated.)
- Turbo Boosters: Gain 2 turns of Turbo Boosters connected to this Go-Kart.
- Turbo Boosters: Passively grants 5 Speed. If the connected Go-Kart leaves your inventory, you lose this effect. This effect can be extended.
- Drift: Gain 3 turns of Kansei Dorifto connected to this Go-Kart.
- Kansei Dorifto: Passively grants Skip-A-Turn & Incapacitation Immunity. If you are alive, when any basic melee weapon is used to perform a melee attack on you, there is a 50% chance that you evade the attack. Also, if you are alive, when Chloroform, Pacman (including Catapulted Pacman), or THIS IS SPARTA! would affect you, there is a 50% chance that you evade the attack. (Pacman fails to eat.) If the connected Go-Kart leaves your inventory, you lose this effect. This effect can be extended.
- Big Red Button!:
- If this item has at least 30% Gas left before use: The Go-Kart explodes, killing you and all other players within a 10-space radius of you.
- If this item has less than 30% Gas left before use: This item is destroyed, and you are Incapacitated.
- This use is available even if the Go-Kart is on cooldown, and it does not put the Go-Kart on cooldown: Use 1 charge of your Gasoline to add 30% Gas to the Go-Kart (up until it has 100% Gas.)
- See Melee-Triggered Effects for more information on effects like Kansei Dorifto.
- Kansei Dorifto does not move you forward like Hallucination.
- Regaining a lost Go-Kart does not restart your lost Turbo Boosters or Kansei Dorifto Buffs.
Inherent Effect TooltipsEdit
Kansei Dorifto Tooltip You have Skip-a-Turn & Incapacitation Immunity and a 50% chance of dodging most melee attacks.
How To ObtainEdit
- Generic item-givers
- Generic Mechanical item-givers
- Generic Explosive item-givers
- Generic donator item-givers
- Generic great item-givers
- The Go-Kart was supposed to be dubbed as the Downie Kart, but due to Dys' comments regarding rarity on an item named after the donator itself, the name was generalized. Thus the "D" in front of the Go-Kart is supposed to symbolize Downie's ownership of the vehicle.